• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. FAQ/Walkthrough for Yggdra's Knightmare (partially) uploaded!

User Info: Phalanae

Phalanae
10 years ago#1

Dear KitN-board,

I still need your help regarding this guide! An item section would be marvelous along with information regarding each enemy type. I hope you will read this too, defunct32. :) The walkthrough and all related guide sections will be expanded about every two days.

-Phalanae

User Info: Broonga

Broonga
10 years ago#2
May I contribute a weapon list?

Phalanae
10 years ago#3
Of course. Actually that was a typo: "item section" was supposed to be "weapon section" since a Key Item section already exists.

Broonga
10 years ago#4
Can you give me your email so I can send the list to you? i couldn't find it anywhere in your guide...

Broonga
10 years ago#5
Nevermind. I didn't read the last line.

Phalanae
10 years ago#6
Hmm... I think we are still needing a [Bestiary] section.

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
10 years ago#7
Good job, sorry I didn't come and visit or upload anything, still working on it :P I will only upload when it's somewhat more worthy, haha! I am also juggling Tactics Ogre and Radiant Historia, anyway, lovin' your FAQ ;)

Phalanae
10 years ago#8
defunct32 posted...
Good job, sorry I didn't come and visit or upload anything, still working on it :P I will only upload when it's somewhat more worthy, haha! I am also juggling Tactics Ogre and Radiant Historia, anyway, lovin' your FAQ ;)

Hmm... Maybe I will try out Tactics Ogre someday, too. Looking forward to your guide. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. FAQ/Walkthrough for Yggdra's Knightmare (partially) uploaded!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A