• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. Does this game have the charm of Riviera?

User Info: Rango

Rango
10 years ago#1
Cool characters, music, backgrounds, etc.?

And is it simple or complex?

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
10 years ago#2
It is much more complex than Riviera and the mood is much darker. Riviera is mostly cute and light hearted, this isn't. I'd still recommend checking it out though.

User Info: ClassicDefender

ClassicDefender
10 years ago#3
I agree with CursedTiamat.......except the only problems I have with the psp Riviera is the terrible Butt Rock remix music they put in it instead of the better instrumental style music & better voice acting of the GBA version. I'd rather they have kept the ORIGINAL voice actors just doing the special attack names instead of medeocre voice acting all throughout & them CHANGING voice actors for worse voice quality.
PS0:1420 1595 8461 Race Driver:3696 4956 2747 GRID DS:2665 6730 3093

User Info: Barrylocke89

Barrylocke89
10 years ago#4
I agree with the voice acting, but I personally like the remade psp music for riviera
http://www.youtube.com/user/Barrylocke
Phantasy Star Zero Friend Code: 2493 4557 9726

User Info: Phalanae

Phalanae
10 years ago#5
The music was mostly fine albeit I really miss the original "Accursed" theme. Regarding Voice Acting: so far I have only tried the Japanese option which is why I cannot comment on the English ones.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. Does this game have the charm of Riviera?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A