• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. im glad i follow my guts to buy this game...

User Info: Squareenixfreak

Squareenixfreak
10 years ago#1
read everyone post (which was long ago) about this game, too many ppl got confusion about this game... went watch couple of video in youtube, just went wtf? but my guts was telling me to go buy buy buy it!

bought it 3 day ago, and i must say this but im enjoy this unique game.. yea it's all weird yet its draw me keep play it!
GT-ShadowPHOENIX1

User Info: TiamatNM

TiamatNM
10 years ago#2
This is a great game (tho I've only played DS version) and I'm glad you like it. This board is SOOO dead though. Considering how complex this game is, you'd expect more people asking questions and stuff on the board. Makes me wonder if the game sold badly.

Squareenixfreak
10 years ago#3
yea i probably should have post this topic in DS board lol.

yea im getting hang just about everything, it's too fun..put Lord of Arcana on hold till im done with this lol
GT-ShadowPHOENIX1

User Info: ClassicDefender

ClassicDefender
10 years ago#4
You're ACTUALLY getting Lord of Archana....? Oh man that's a low LOOOOW game for Square to be making. That game's all flash low substance. If I were you I'd try to get my money back. I was severely dissapointed in Square for making such a...."budget" style game. I really feel they could've done better. The story is PAINFULLY simple minded, the little cutscene finishers are interupted by the screen wipes & it over does the flashiness to the point of Saturday morning cartoon status...this game is just goar for the sake of blood & goar....& even then all you get is bloos smear on the screen & 6 or 7 meat chunks when an enemy gets finished off with O. God of War this is not.....a DECENT God of War knock off this even isn't.
PS0:1420 1595 8461 Race Driver:3696 4956 2747 GRID DS:2665 6730 3093

Squareenixfreak
10 years ago#5
probably a good news since i still haven't play it yet.. still on KotN, soo funnn, gonna take care of this game soon then on to Tactics Ogre next! Lord of Arcane way later lol
GT-ShadowPHOENIX1

User Info: catsith

catsith
9 years ago#6
This game deserves to sell badly, they have bloody poor availability. I wanted to play this game so badly yet I don't know where it is available, I have a psp go and i live in new zealand.

The company need to make the game available to everyone if they want to make money off a niche game. Just becuaase the market here is smaller than us or japan shouldn't mean we deserve to be left out in the cold.

User Info: fourblackhearts

fourblackhearts
9 years ago#7
You have to make an American PSN account, don't blame the company because you don't understand how regions work!
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. im glad i follow my guts to buy this game...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A