• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. Wild guesses about the PSP version

User Info: Malek86

Malek86
10 years ago#11
For anyone interested, the game got 31/40 on Famitsu. For comparison, the original got 32/40.

I'm hoping there will be a demo up on the japanese PSN, so I can try it myself.

User Info: MaxDarkSoul

MaxDarkSoul
10 years ago#12
just played it. the wisp is now controlled by the analog stick/dirctional buttons, and the wisp moves more slowly then the DS. As seen from the videos, items are placed on the four corners, slightly increasing tactics required. the rest is mostly the same.
To all who are reading this
~May Your Force Be With Me~

MaxDarkSoul
10 years ago#13
argh i forgot to add that you can hold down the square and triangle button to increase the speed of the wisp to two different levels, with triangle being the fastest and can achieve the same speed as the DS could.

MaxDarkSoul
10 years ago#14
eh correction. square and triangle decreases/increases speed.R changes phases, and L goes into the half dmg mode. there's some loading time now though, and they put tutorials into the normal storyline. and you can go into Leveling mode during Setup, along with the usual transoul/distribute exp etc etc.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. Wild guesses about the PSP version
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A