• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. Oh hey, it's another PSP port of a Sting RPG.

User Info: Malek86

Malek86
11 years ago#11
It says that if you have a YU savedata, you can play a scenario with Yggdra as heroine. Not sure whether it's just an extra chapter or more.

User Info: Emblem2042

Emblem2042
11 years ago#12
Well, since the video for that page has Yggdra taking the place of Maria in the opening scene, I am guessing that it will be at least longer than an extra chapter. Maybe it is a full scenario, like with Maria and Mellia?

We can only hope.
Go then. There are other worlds than these.

Malek86
11 years ago#13
Idk, it seems kind of a waste to give a full route only to those who have a previous savedata.

But now that I think about it, Sting is about to re-release Yggdra PSP in Japan, under the "Sting the Best" label. Maybe they think this will drive some more sales on that.

User Info: ShadowRaskolnik

ShadowRaskolnik
10 years ago#14
It looks like Sting included a blog or something similar on the website.

Malek86
10 years ago#15
One of the reasons I'm waiting for this is the soundtrack. The samples on the website sound like it will be of much higher quality than the DS version.

User Info: ShadowRaskolnik

ShadowRaskolnik
10 years ago#16
The website was updated again with some gameplya videos and interviews in case anybody is interested.

The gameplay looks interesting so far, but I find it a little disappointing that it looks like you can switch between law and chaos with only what appears to be a press of a button now. Also the four items you can take with you are located on the four corners of the screen.

User Info: Koichimaru

Koichimaru
10 years ago#17
Wasn't Yggdra mode planned for the first release, but dropped due to time constraints?

Also, if people are concerned about the mode only being available to those with YU PSP savedata, umm, GameFAQs has YU PSP save data. Just download it and put it in your save data folder.
ASAGI! ASAGI! ASAGI!
Not changing this until Asagi gets her own game.
  1. Boards
  2. Knights in the Nightmare
  3. Oh hey, it's another PSP port of a Sting RPG.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A