• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core V
  3. Finally got this Game

User Info: Liberator_2033

Liberator_2033
4 years ago#1
So I've finislly got myself a copy of Armored Core V. Most people have told me it's bad and nothing like the classics (AC1, AC2, AC3) so I've been really excited to try it out. To be honest I think it's pretty good. It's nothing like the classic Armored Cores but this one is still really fun.

I've noticed that mobility can't be relied on this game. I mean it's helpful, but it's notmlike AC3 where I could constantly jump back and forth keeping anyone from ever hitting me. It seems like now that multiple guns are neccessary in order to stay alive. Maybe I'm just not good enough yet, but it really feels like this game is more based around how fast you can kill someone rather than how long you can outlast them.

Either way, what did you all think of this game compared to other Armored Cores?
"Life is a burden. Trust me. I've died enough to know." - The Liberator

User Info: NineteenthCross

NineteenthCross
4 years ago#2
I personally couldn't stand AC4 when it came out and took a very long time to tolerate it and the same for AC5.

Answerer was interesting enough, gameplay and storywise and I did like it , but VerdictDay left me feeling iffy after all was said and done. I get it, history repeats itself, but did they really have to go ahead and bring back Crazy Ais and Gundam-Tier CPU Only Cores? Nineball, Chief, and White Glint are bad enough, but N-WGIX was a hilarious kick in the teeth.

I'm still wanting to see what Armored Core 6 is going to be, but after so many other games going off the deep end in order to appeal to a new generation of gamers; ( Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Need for Speed Etc.) I'm actually worried that AC6 might be totally unplayable.

Let's cut the silly stuff out of AC6 plz. I mean, we all love the Grind Blade and the Mass Blade, but for crying outloud guys.
Welcome to Gamefaqs. Stick your fingers in your ears and pretend you can't hear other people's opinions and call them trolls.
http://nineteenth.wordpress.com/

User Info: Liberator_2033

Liberator_2033
4 years ago#3
I feel like I'm not understanding a lot of what you just said. I know Chief and that's it. I've only played AC2:AA, AC3, AC:FF, and now ACV. There's a lot of gameplay I'm missing between the games. Could you fill me in on some of the other games?
"Life is a burden. Trust me. I've died enough to know." - The Liberator
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core V
  3. Finally got this Game
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Scrap Collection GuideCirrusStrafe2510/18/2017

GameFAQs Q&A

Why can't I buy parts? Tech Support5 Answers
What do the workshop add-ons do? General2 Answers
Why does the game keep freezing after it says "good morning"? Tech Support1 Answer
Arena? General2 Answers
Parts? General4 Answers