• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core V
  3. how to specialize parts

User Info: treos2

treos2
4 years ago#1
got this game today and after playing it for a while (offline of course) i went looking around here and started seeing mention of specialization...engravings...yet theres nothing of the sort anywhere in the game at all. only parts i can buy are "repaired" and...that's about it.

so if anyone still visits this board, could you explain all this stuff to me please?

User Info: treos2

treos2
4 years ago#2
to add to my above question, i also have...who am i kidding? theres hardly any info on this game anywhere at all. wth?

i saw the secret achievements on the achievements page here and started looking through the forums here to find out how to get them which led to something about "extra missions". well, theres almost NO info in any way about the extra missions anywhere. so i can't even figure out how to unlock them.

why is there so little info on this game in general?
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core V
  3. how to specialize parts
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Scrap Collection GuideCirrusStrafe2510/18/2017

GameFAQs Q&A

Why can't I buy parts? Tech Support5 Answers
What do the workshop add-ons do? General2 Answers
Why does the game keep freezing after it says "good morning"? Tech Support1 Answer
Arena? General2 Answers
Parts? General4 Answers