• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core V
  3. Scrap Collection Guide

User Info: lhurgoyfguy

lhurgoyfguy
8 years ago#21
i had finished a scrap faq and was about to turn it in. do you just wanna turn yours in instead?
i can has sig?
"Whether you are 360 or ps3 for life, you don't light a match when it's raining gasoline."Chaingunmaster

User Info: splatmat101

splatmat101
8 years ago#22
hey found that B ur looking for on mission 04. Towards the end u will get the message that they are extracting you. You will be on a bridge with a gerage on it. If you look to ur left down in the water will be a break wall kinda around the city section jump down and follow it a little bit on the inside and it will be next to a building.

User Info: SomanticCell

SomanticCell
8 years ago#23
CirrusStrafe

I have been putting off collecting these parts.
it is such a pain.
Now I must complete these to earn the 1 of 2 achievements that are left for me in the game.
Thanks a bunch and i will be referring back to this post.

Somantic Cell
Thirst for Power

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
8 years ago#24
Thanks for compiling this CirrusStrafe, I'll have to get out and do a bit of scrap hunting now.
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko

User Info: GladdyIsDaddy

GladdyIsDaddy
3 years ago#25
Bump.
Death Stranding
  1. Boards
  2. Armored Core V
  3. Scrap Collection Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

Why can't I buy parts? Tech Support5 Answers
What do the workshop add-ons do? General2 Answers
Why does the game keep freezing after it says "good morning"? Tech Support1 Answer
Arena? General2 Answers
Parts? General4 Answers