• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
kmnaruto 11 years ago#1
In NUNS2, naruto should make clones that fight and only disappear after the clones are hit by the enemy and could make as much as 4 shadow clones out at once

agree? disagree?
Ace2792 11 years ago#2
Yeah. As for Kakashi and Itachi!
PSN: WOR-Hunter
Deadmeat20 11 years ago#3
That may be kind of difficult to implement. I mean how hard would the AI get to be? And how would this work online without a lot of lag. It's a cool idea though.
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
Ducez_II 11 years ago#4

In NUNS2, naruto should make clones that fight and only disappear after the clones are hit by the enemy and could make as much as 4 shadow clones out at once

You mean they should work like Itachi and Kurenai's clone explosions except with battle AI? I think it has potential but I like it the way it is.

Ace2792 11 years ago#5
I would see a downfall in this...people spamming the shadow clones, the real one stays back and charges his chakra, and repeat....
PSN: WOR-Hunter
pjsin88 11 years ago#6
Maybe if the devs can find a way to implement it without completely unbalancing the game.
PSN: pjsin88
"I do what I want cause a pirate is free"
cloudofkonoha 11 years ago#7
make it 1 shadow clone and i'll agree...otherwise naruto would be a broken character
pjsin88 11 years ago#8
Maybe if i wasnt a regular move, but an ultimate jutsu.
PSN: pjsin88
"I do what I want cause a pirate is free"
nicksit 11 years ago#9
It was one clone for the Naruto Revolution games.
hypeblaze 11 years ago#10
Yeah they can make it like Revolution's, except with a battle AI. Because Revolution's was dumb.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Quick way to unlock characters? General7 Answers
Where do i find viper fang? Side Quest5 Answers
Pen Repair Materials for Tsunade's Quest? Side Quest1 Answer
How do I beat boss kakuzu? Enemy/Boss5 Answers
Where are Tonton's pearls? Side Quest4 Answers