• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Decepticons
  3. So the saved files from the Autobots and Decepticons games don't combine?

User Info: Emeraldas_Fan

Emeraldas_Fan
8 years ago#1
I guess I had thought that once I beat the Autobots game (which I did just now), I could slip the Decepticons game in my DSi and start out with all of my unlocked Decepticons. You know, from my saved data.

Well, unless I'm doing something wrong? I guess not.

So seriously, I have to run through the entirety of this game as well in order to unlock all of the characters I had unlocked from the Autobots game (all but the four Decepticons Dirge, Onslaught, Drag Strip, and Thundercracker)?

That kinda stinks...

User Info: Trevor_Belmont

Trevor_Belmont
8 years ago#2
You can't save DS (DS game Cards) games on yor DSi, the saves get saved on the game card. The only games that save on the DSi are DSiWare games.

User Info: Emeraldas_Fan

Emeraldas_Fan
8 years ago#3
Then do you know of any way to acquire the four "missing" Decepticons (Thundercracker, Dirge, Drag Strip, and Onslaught) for the Autobots game?

It seems like there would have to be a way to fill all the slots considering I can see the silhouettes...

User Info: Trevor_Belmont

Trevor_Belmont
8 years ago#4
No I don't know of any way sorry.

User Info: GreenLantern173

GreenLantern173
8 years ago#5
in an earlier thread, one person proposed that you would have to play & win in Multiplayer against someone using one of the 4 Decepticons to get that 'con unlocked.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Decepticons
  3. So the saved files from the Autobots and Decepticons games don't combine?
  • Topic Archived