• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Decepticons
  3. Is this the same as tha 360 version?

User Info: nyhustler208

nyhustler208
8 years ago#1
i play that version and is wondering if the ds version is the same... The 360 version is actually one of the best games I have ever played
[]fatal-5.com[].::[F5]-Hustla::.
GamerTag: Hustla208

User Info: stufa1978

stufa1978
8 years ago#2
Not really I'm afraid. But this is a very good TF game none the less. It follows roughly the same plot and it's not nearly as long.

The main differences are the fighting system. You don't aim at enemies like 360. Instead there is a 3 way weakness system which makes the game a little deeper. It's kinda like a 'rock, paper, scissors system. Plus you tag team two bots during the level. And there are more actual player characters in this version. 26 can be unlocked from one game. 30 if you have both. If you have two DSs (or more) you can have the local vs modes. And they're not bad at all. It's no 360/PS3 online but it's good fun.

If you are a TF fan and can accept the DS version is much weaker, this is a fine TFer's game. And it piddles on the Wii version.
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.

User Info: nyhustler208

nyhustler208
8 years ago#3
k thx
[]fatal-5.com[].::[F5]-Hustla::.
GamerTag: Hustla208

User Info: MikeKnoT

MikeKnoT
8 years ago#4
Actually if you've read the reviews of this game, the Wii versions has more negative receptions than the DS version. So that proves that the DS version is likely to be a good game.

User Info: MikeKnoT

MikeKnoT
8 years ago#5
Actually if you've read the reviews of this game, the Wii version has more negative receptions than the DS version. So that proves that the DS version is likely to be a good game.

User Info: Stankymoo

Stankymoo
8 years ago#6
Well Mikeknot he said it piddles on the wii version, so yeah.
Currently playing: Tales of Vesperia, Facebook
What do you mean Facebook's not a game? Why can I play it on my 360 then?

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
8 years ago#7

its a decent enough game. my only gripes are that, its too short and there is no online multiplayer due to legal reasons i believe. but if you are a tf fan, as i am, its easy to put that aside so long as replaying the campaign to find all the autobots holds out.

1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Decepticons
  3. Is this the same as tha 360 version?
  • Topic Archived