• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nissan4ev3r

Nissan4ev3r
10 years ago#1
I just got Air raid but i cant do the attacks that he was doing to me in the fight.

Do I have to level up? whats the best air attacker in the game and how do i obtain him?
The Unbiased Club
Alex, co-founder supremo of the UC along with C4111 and Jobb(less)

User Info: CmdrXaan

CmdrXaan
10 years ago#2
no transformer can do all the attacks they do in boss battles, autobot wise, Air Raid is probably the best flier, Decepticon wise, It is definitely Starscream.
If you want a different way, Try Jesus! If you want good music, Try Tobymac! www.tobymac.com
FCs in Quote

User Info: Not_Shoryus_Alt

Not_Shoryus_Alt
10 years ago#3
^I agree. Air Raid and Silverbolt gain the same bonus stats, but Silverbolt requires you to dump points into the somewhat useless skill stat, while Air Raid can focus on firepower. Jetfire isn't obtainable until the end of story mode, and isn't anything special. And Swoop has an annoying voice(very G1 <_<;) and his double attack chance isn't as powerful as the blast damage from AR/SB.

Starscream is not only the best air fighter on the Decepticons, he also may be the most powerful Decepticon in the game. Two or three lasers plus blast damage. Those weak to laser damage die instantly, other regular enemies lose at least 50% of their health. Even Shockwave doesn't hit quite that hard, though he doesn't use as much energy. Starscream's only fault, in my opinion, is the ugly alt mode. Looks like a box with wings on it, something a kid would make.
That's what she said.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find these disks? Side Quest2 Answers
How can you unlock characters? General1 Answer
How do I unlock grimlock? General1 Answer
How do I beat onslaught? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Can you free roam? General1 Answer