• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Not_Shoryus_Alt

Not_Shoryus_Alt
10 years ago#1
I just got a copy of this off ebay, listed as "like new" and when I try to play the game, it either doesn't load the game at all, or it tell me it couldn't load the saved data and to reinsert the cart. After a few tries, it eventually works, but I'm wondering if anyone else ever has this problem. I never had a problem with the copy I got from Gamefly, and that one is being thrown around the world, whereas this one is meant to be pretty much unused... It could also be possible that this is a fake, but I'm not sure how to check.
That's what she said.

User Info: CmdrXaan

CmdrXaan
10 years ago#2
I will honestly say i have never had that problem. But i got mine new so, ya. But im sure your game will work. Where did you get it from? If you got it from Gamestop you could probably take it back and they could give you another one
If you want a different way, Try Jesus! If you want good music, Try Tobymac! www.tobymac.com
FCs in Quote

User Info: Not_Shoryus_Alt

Not_Shoryus_Alt
10 years ago#3
As posted at the start of the message, it's from eBay. The game does work sometimes, but it doesn't always load. And just today it froze mid-game and when I turned it back on it said there was no card.

I took a light to the bottom of the card, and it looks like there are some light scratches on the bronze parts. It's no worse than another game I checked, though. I'll contact the seller about this, but if I return that means I'm out 5 bucks or so for return shipping. >_<
That's what she said.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find these disks? Side Quest2 Answers
How can you unlock characters? General1 Answer
How do I unlock grimlock? General1 Answer
How do I beat onslaught? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Can you free roam? General1 Answer