• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
10 years ago#1
whenever i beat Ultra Magnus in Sewers #6 the timer just keeps going down. what do i have to do to complete the mission?

User Info: creamofjustice

creamofjustice
10 years ago#2
Get the Energon cube in front of him when you beat him.
Hi, welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order please? ~ McDonald's Drive Thru
Gt: Creamo0fJustice (Zero, not o)

natchu96
10 years ago#3
i guess the game's just a little glichy, since it didnt show up the first few times, but it does now. thnx

User Info: Emeraldas_Fan

Emeraldas_Fan
10 years ago#4
I never encountered one of these "glitches."

My guess, amigo? You simply didn't notice it.

Hey, it happened to me when I beat Jazz. I ran around a bit before realizing "Hey, there's a floating energon cube! I should get that for some XP!" Bam! The mission ended. After that, I realized I should always look for the floating energon cube.

I assume you probably "accidentally" found the Jazz cube, and simply missed the Ultra Magnus one.

natchu96
10 years ago#5
i ran around the whole place the first two times and didn't really see anything. the time it worked, it was probably because i was standing right in front of him when he died
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find these disks? Side Quest2 Answers
How can you unlock characters? General1 Answer
How do I unlock grimlock? General1 Answer
How do I beat onslaught? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Can you free roam? General1 Answer