• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Autobots
  3. I wanna see a transformers MMORPG...

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
10 years ago#1

like an official one endorsed by hasbro. it would be so cool, like you create your robot mode, pick a vehicle and faction and go around fighting members of the opposite faction, doing missions, and unlocking more vehicles that you could change into! There needs to be one.

User Info: NassaDane

NassaDane
10 years ago#2
from my understanding there was talk of one, no real news yet except some company said they were going to do it.
"Ignorance is Bliss"

User Info: Neo-ganon

Neo-ganon
10 years ago#3

yeah. ive seen that game developers other games, and i can honestly say that i hope this one doesnt look like them. i dont want transformers to look like runescape (in terms of the camera placement). more like WoW.

User Info: Not_Shoryus_Alt

Not_Shoryus_Alt
10 years ago#4
I'd just like more Transformers games, period. MMORPG, sand-box(more detailed than the TF movie ones), trading cards, sports, party game... I don't care what genre, as long as it's good. :o
That's what she said.

User Info: creamofjustice

creamofjustice
10 years ago#5
I'm pretty sure they did have some TF trading cards at one point...
Hi, welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order please? ~ McDonald's Drive Thru
Gt: Creamo0fJustice (Zero, not o)
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Autobots
  3. I wanna see a transformers MMORPG...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find these disks? Side Quest2 Answers
How can you unlock characters? General1 Answer
How do I unlock grimlock? General1 Answer
How do I beat onslaught? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Can you free roam? General1 Answer