• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Autobots
  3. Characters you'd like to see in a sequel?

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
10 years ago#1
There would be 30 more characters (15 per faction) and ten characters for each size class per faction. New characters are in bold.

AUTOBOT HEAVY CLASS
Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, Warpath, Ultra Magnus, Grimlock
Snarl, Sludge, Slag, Trailbreaker

AUTOBOT AIR CLASS
Swoop, Silverbolt, Jetfire, Air Raid
Slingshot, Skydive, Fireflight, Powerglide, Cosmos, Springer

AUTOBOT LIGHT CLASS
Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, Sideswipe, Jazz, Hot Shot
Prowl, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Wheeljack, Hound

DECEPTICON HEAVY CLASS
Megatron, Brawl, Onslaught, Soundwave, Motormaster, Shockwave
Razorclaw, Headstrong, Tantrum, Straxus

DECEPTICON AIR CLASS
Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Ramjet, Dirge, Cyclonus
Thrust, Divebomb, Vortex, Blast Off

DECEPTICON LIGHT CLASS
Dragstrip, Barricade, Breakdown
Dead End, Wildrider, Swindle, Rampage, Runamuck, Runabout, Reflector

I wonder how many people will recognise these new names?

I'm also thinking about each character having an alternate color scheme or in some cases, a different character who basically serves as a different color scheme. These would be identical to the characters main color, there would not be any different stats or abilities. Starscream's alternate color could be Sunstorm and Skywarp could be Thundercracker's alternate color freeing up an air class character slot for someone else not mentioned above (in this case, Skywarp's original abilities would go to someone else who would be identical to how Skywarp used to play on the DS game). Each alternate color scheme or character would be familar to Transformers fans slthough the color scheme or character may sometimes be very obscure. This is just an idea which I haven't thought out for everyone.
Atashi ni totte wa ai no yume wo yaburu hito.

User Info: creamofjustice

creamofjustice
10 years ago#2
For decepticon -
Crumplezone (Heavy)
And the little guy always with him on the Cybertron series. I'm not good on names even though he was my favourite character.(Light)
Hi, welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order please? ~ McDonald's Drive Thru
Gt: Creamo0fJustice (Zero, not o)

User Info: Chilosan

Chilosan
10 years ago#3
I suppose I'd like to see all the characters from this game return in a sequel, with the exception of Hot Shot(replace with Hot Rod or Rodimus Prime).

For new characters:
Autobots:
Heavy: Star Convoy(I think he's called Star Optimus in North America), Victory Leo
Light: Snarl and/or Slag(that way we have a dinobot for each class), Sunstreaker, Wreck-Gar, Arcee
Air: Star Saber(combines with Victory Leo), Cosmos

Decepticons:
Heavy: Galvatron, Astrotrain(can also do air)
Air: Blast Off

I would also like to see a new class added, called the Gestalt or Combiner class which would have:
Autobots: Superion, Defensor, Computron
Decepticons: Devastator, Bruticus, Predaking
In case of giant null-monster threatening city, break glass

User Info: Emeraldas_Fan

Emeraldas_Fan
10 years ago#4
Well, my thought is that these DS titles won't get a sequel unless the XBOX 360 and PS3 versions get sequels. Maybe planet-hopping like in the '86 animated movie? You know, before heading out for Earth?

Anyway, if all of the systems do get a sequel, I'd really just like to see MIRAGE get a chance to shine. He's my favorite G1 character and my favorite Transormers toy as a kid.

SPRINGER and RAVAGE are two others I liked that never made it into any of these games...

User Info: Not_Shoryus_Alt

Not_Shoryus_Alt
10 years ago#5
I'd like a competent Optimus and Megs... I was so disappointed to find that they were weaker than pretty much every other Heavy in the game. What advantage do they have? The both have painfully low firepower and no increased firing rate to make up for it. High strength isn't exactly exclusive. So.. What? I don't even know what the 'extra resistance to all damage types" is supposed to do over regular endurance. It didn't seem to help any more than the same amount of endurance on another character. Optimus is outclassed by Ironhide(faster firing rate with same damage type), and Megatron is outclassed by Motormaster(faster firing rate with same damage type) and Brawl(the only other character I recall being able to do the ground stomp.) I think they should have at least been as powerful as Grimlock and Shockwave, once fully upgraded.
That's what she said.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Autobots
  3. Characters you'd like to see in a sequel?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find these disks? Side Quest2 Answers
How can you unlock characters? General1 Answer
How do I unlock grimlock? General1 Answer
How do I beat onslaught? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Can you free roam? General1 Answer