• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Autobots
  3. Is there any screenshots of Grimlock?

User Info: chuckwagon253

chuckwagon253
10 years ago#1
I'm curious to see what he looks like?
gamertag: chuckwagon253

User Info: stufa1978

stufa1978
10 years ago#2
There's a chap on youtube who's done a walkthough. I'm sure he's put Grimmy on it. It's easy enough to find.

In the meantime.
Grimlock in bot form looks pretty much like his G1 toy/animation counterpart. He is considerably bulkier though. He looks cool. Some fans may be upset to know he doesn't turn into his T-Rex form though. He turns into a truck hybrid of his dino form. But the combination of his G1esque voice, his massive sword and the way he transforms make him a winner.
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.

User Info: notmuchtodoguy

notmuchtodoguy
10 years ago#3
http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/4/4b/Skidswheeljackgrimlockkupironhidetww.jpg

The big tank/truck in this picture is where they got the concept of Grimlock from. Meaning, it's the Dreamwave comics concept art.

User Info: Boxxy4

Boxxy4
10 years ago#4
^ I like how wheeljack's Cybertronian form has no wheels

User Info: stufa1978

stufa1978
10 years ago#5
The funny thing about G1 TF is all characters have their earth forms visable in robot mode. A few TFers just got cybertronion vehicles to make it seem more believable.

It was aimed at kids. To be honest, sometimes those animators under estimated kids' attention to detail. They really got lazy back then.

User Info: Dragonitrogen

Dragonitrogen
10 years ago#6

stufa1978 posted...
There's a chap on youtube who's done a walkthough. I'm sure he's put Grimmy on it. It's easy enough to find.

In the meantime.
Grimlock in bot form looks pretty much like his G1 toy/animation counterpart. He is considerably bulkier though. He looks cool. Some fans may be upset to know he doesn't turn into his T-Rex form though. He turns into a truck hybrid of his dino form. But the combination of his G1esque voice, his massive sword and the way he transforms make him a winner.
---

yeah i was po'd when i saw he had a god forsaken truck as a vehicle. i was totally expecting a t-rex.

---

Transmorphers is a pathetic 2006 film to embarass Transformers.

User Info: Emeraldas_Fan

Emeraldas_Fan
10 years ago#7
Grimlock's Cybertronian form is a tracked tank, not a truck.

I was actually quite please that Vicarious Visions used nearly the exact same alt-mode seen in The War Within.

Both Grimlock and Swoop look great in this game.

User Info: Dragonitrogen

Dragonitrogen
10 years ago#8

I absolutely HATE Swoop. The way he talks and his *** ugly face make for delicious butterscotch milkshake:)

No i mean he's just plain ugly, with an ugly voice to boot.

User Info: Emeraldas_Fan

Emeraldas_Fan
10 years ago#9
I thought Swoop was great.

In fact, I used Swoop to help clear the majority of my Arena missions.

User Info: CmdrXaan

CmdrXaan
10 years ago#10
Swoop was ok, I liked Air Raid best
If you want a different way, Try Jesus! If you want good music, Try Tobymac! www.tobymac.com
FCs in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Autobots
  3. Is there any screenshots of Grimlock?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find these disks? Side Quest2 Answers
How can you unlock characters? General1 Answer
How do I unlock grimlock? General1 Answer
How do I beat onslaught? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Can you free roam? General1 Answer