• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CmdrXaan

CmdrXaan
10 years ago#1
Hi everyone! I bought this game last night and I was wondering if people know the location of all the discs and/or the best characters to use by the end of the game. Also a list of how to unlock characters would be nice. Thanks in advance!
If you want a different way, Try Jesus! If you want good music, Try Tobymac! www.tobymac.com
FCs in Quote

User Info: J_Can_Man

J_Can_Man
10 years ago#2
Main thing to do is just go through the stages and search everywhere. You can always press start on the stage to pause it, and it will show everything you have obtained, and what you need to get, including the playable characters. I can't give you specific locations on each stage, because well, I really don't remember, but most of them are pretty easy to find.

I recommend to play all the way through the Arena stages before you go too far, as you can unlock some really powerful characters like Grimlock and Shockwave, and they are a blast to play as.
Why don't you try to show a little more passion...? Ya know, like me!!
If you trade Pokemon with me, press X to turn off voice chat, FC's in profile.

User Info: notmuchtodoguy

notmuchtodoguy
10 years ago#3
Yeah, Jazz will be one of the first guys you get in the Arena and I found him indispensable throughout the entire game. He was my first lvl 20 and is still my strongest Light character, with Air Raid being my strongest Air and Grimlock my strongest Heavy.

User Info: stufa1978

stufa1978
10 years ago#4
You'll find buy tackling enemies in vehicle modes, you can take them down quicker.

Always handy to take a flybot with you to find those sneeky hidden areas.
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.

CmdrXaan
10 years ago#5
How do I get all the autobot characters? there are 3 empty spaces between swoop and Jazz. Who are they?
If you want a different way, Try Jesus! If you want good music, Try Tobymac! www.tobymac.com
FCs in Quote

CmdrXaan
10 years ago#6
Also how do I get Warpath? I rly want him.
FCs in Quote

User Info: Vikingsarebeast

Vikingsarebeast
10 years ago#7
Warpath needs air to access and is behind the place you start in go to the mirror in the first room and you see the golden disk thing fly around and get it.

CmdrXaan
10 years ago#8
Thanks a bunch!
FCs in Quote

User Info: Dragonitrogen

Dragonitrogen
10 years ago#9

Vikingsarebeast posted...
Warpath needs air to access and is behind the place you start in go to the mirror in the first room and you see the golden disk thing fly around and get it.

Thx ive been searching for him since the day it was released. OMG it took me two days short of two months to find it?!

• Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find these disks? Side Quest2 Answers
How can you unlock characters? General1 Answer
How do I unlock grimlock? General1 Answer
How do I beat onslaught? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Can you free roam? General1 Answer