• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Autobots
  3. how long did it take you to beat the game?

User Info: Dragonitrogen

Dragonitrogen
10 years ago#11

Took me no more than an hour and a half. That's story. Then arena took 2 hours from Stadium 1 to Purification 6. I would'ave been done in an hour, but that dam Purification 3 took me at least an hour.

User Info: Emeraldas_Fan

Emeraldas_Fan
10 years ago#12
Well, I guess I'll actually be one of the HONEST ones on this board and say each game probably took me a few days to a week to finish.

As for the actual hours? I don't know, but I'd probably estimate that each chapter probably took roughly half-an-hour to complete. And with eight chapters, that would probably mean:

Story: 4-6 hours (I replayed a few levels to acquire data disks)
Bonus: 2-3 hours (again, I replayed a few levels to acquire data disks)
Arena: 5 hours? (this is a total guess, but there were a TON of these ... and I replayed many of them to acquire data disks)

Now, I WILL admit that, after beating the Autobots game, I probably played through the Decepticons game much faster because the Arena missions were identical and some of the levels were extremely similar.
  1. Boards
  2. Transformers: War for Cybertron - Autobots
  3. how long did it take you to beat the game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Where can I find these disks? Side Quest2 Answers
How can you unlock characters? General1 Answer
How do I unlock grimlock? General1 Answer
How do I beat onslaught? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
Can you free roam? General1 Answer