• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
  3. Where does this game fall in the order?
gumeebearluvr 11 years ago#1
I have just started playing POP:TFS and like someone else pointed out don't understand why this in 2D instead of the 3D format that the other games have. I feel like they just threw this game together and will play it even though it's kind of a disappointment. I am wondering though what order this game falls in. Does anyone know?
The game story looks like it was when the prince first went on his journey and discovered his power and purpose.
Is anyone else thinking the same thing? It also doesn't have a M for mature rating and I think if they are going to keep in tradition with the rest of the games that they should rate this mature too.
Sorry if I am complaining but it is kind of disappointing and I am sure I am not the only one who feels like this on here. As I said before I will play it through though.
Zin_LG 11 years ago#2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981425-prince-of-persia-the-forgotten-sands/54924664

There are 4 Forgotten Sands stories (they occur in the 7 years gap between SOT and WW)

DS - The prince is being captive by someone (2D sidescrolling)
PSP - The prince is looking for the enemy of his family(2D sidescrolling)
Wii - The prince is looking for a lost kingdom (3D environment)
PS3/X360 - The prince went to his brother's kingdom (3D environment)

I like that this game is sidescrolling. Its unique to the other versions and its platforming was focused and really good.
The Original Homeslice
  1. Boards
  2. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
  3. Where does this game fall in the order?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A