• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
cripster1971 11 years ago#1
How do I get past the log that breaks after ducking under it? I can run my butt off and die because obviously the Prince cannot remember how to climb the wall when he gets to the wall and obviously the same spike that doesn't kill you before it falls is deadly after it falls. "It's falling. Run!" is obviously not the best thing Helem can advise at this point.
I will gladly play against you. I have mastered the art of using the controller with only one hand. Let's play. Pick a game.
cripster1971 11 years ago#2
Stupid camera. I couldn't see what wasn't there to progress.
I will gladly play against you. I have mastered the art of using the controller with only one hand. Let's play. Pick a game.
Amarant3 11 years ago#3
So have you passed that level? If not, mind telling the name?
GTag: SamAsh07, PSN: Sam-S-B, NNID: DreamDrop07, Steam: samash07 ACNH: Sami from Serenia
cripster1971 11 years ago#4
Yes, I past it. I don't remember the name of the level, but I know it was before the first boss. It was the last part of the level where you had to jump gaps in the ground and jump onto the beams before the log crashed through a wall. Eventually the log falls done a chasm. After it falls, the level ends.
dhelneth24 11 years ago#5
hey guys, already got past that level, after you' jumped the gaps and nearing the wall, roll under it, i can't remember if it was 3 consecutive walls or whatnot, but you'll get it. i'm currently at the level where you're to wall run and jump up to parallel walls past that chapter. whew! really hard. hope i've helped you there.

"All knowledge has a price...."
ComicRelief1 11 years ago#6
So can you tell me the big secret? I have been stuck here for a week! I can't tell what I am missing!
ComicRelief1
MMSTarForce FC 262142646077
ComicRelief1 11 years ago#7
Never mind I got it!! REally I got it thanks!
ComicRelief1
MMSTarForce FC 262142646077
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A