• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. What all comes in the Arkham Bundle?

User Info: Damien747

Damien747
6 years ago#1
I want to add more content to my game, and more impotantly more Bat suits. I just wanted to know what comes in it and if it's worth 1200 points.
"Wow, Chicago, you've won four Stanley Cups? Me too! - Kris Draper

User Info: erekwashere15

erekwashere15
6 years ago#2
Robin for use in challenge maps
Nightwing for use in challenge maps
Alternate skins for Batman to use in game (Not sure if he can use them in challenge maps)

Possibly some new challenge maps too, but I'm sure on that one as I don't own the DLC.
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards

User Info: Arkham-City

Arkham-City
6 years ago#3
All the DLC thus far is included. That's Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, Harley Quinn's Revenge, every costume, and the three separate DLC challenge maps.
http://i.imgur.com/ROgim.jpg

User Info: erekwashere15

erekwashere15
6 years ago#4
All the DLC thus far is included. That's Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, Harley Quinn's Revenge, every costume, and the three separate DLC challenge maps.

In GotY edition, yes. But he's talking about the 1200 point pack put together before Harley Quinn's Revenge was announced.
Pokemon White FC: 0046-2279-8375 Xbox GT: erekwashere15
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards

User Info: Arkham-City

Arkham-City
6 years ago#5
Whoops.

And Arkham Bundle doesn't come with the separate challenge maps.
http://i.imgur.com/ROgim.jpg

Damien747
6 years ago#6
Yeah I don't have any DLC's yet and I only have the regular edition of the game. I'm not too interested i Harley's DLC only because I heard it was pretty short. I'm mostly interested in the Bat suits, namely the Batman Beyond one. I know you can get it separate, but figured it would just be worth it to get the bundle.

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
6 years ago#7
Damien747 posted...
Yeah I don't have any DLC's yet and I only have the regular edition of the game. I'm not too interested i Harley's DLC only because I heard it was pretty short. I'm mostly interested in the Bat suits, namely the Batman Beyond one. I know you can get it separate, but figured it would just be worth it to get the bundle.

I got the Arkham Bundle, it's worth it (so is Harley Quinn's Revenge too, I don't listen to other opinions because I know what I like and enjoy and wouldn't wanna miss out on such a great DLC because others didn't like it so much).

What you get is Robin and his challenge maps, Nightwing and his challenge maps, all Batman, Robin and Nightwing alternate suits (not sure if Batman Inc suit is included, I got that before I bought the Arkham Bundle).

Batman Beyond is one of the included suits yes.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong

Damien747
6 years ago#8
Isn't the Batman Inc. Suit a free download? I'm pretty sure that's the one I downloaded for free.

User Info: enterthemadrox

enterthemadrox
6 years ago#9
Damien747 posted...
Isn't the Batman Inc. Suit a free download? I'm pretty sure that's the one I downloaded for free.

Yeah that's why I said I wasn't including that because I'd already downloaded it before I got the Arkham Bundle.
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. What all comes in the Arkham Bundle?
  • Topic Archived