• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Scarecrow thugs/henchmen discovered!

User Info: FrogEyez

FrogEyez
8 years ago#1
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/Mach_9/crow2.jpg

It seems these Scarcrow thugs can only been seen during the part of the game where Protocol 10 has been activated in which you have to scan the helicopters for the MC Program to get into Wonder Tower.

On the roof of the building opposite of 'Gotham City Olympus' you will find a dead Joker thug and on the roof below that one are 2 dead bodies, a metre or two apart. Both wearing brown overalls and hoods, with Scarecrow esque masks.

Source: BoyWonder1234 of Arkham City UK Forums
http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8556
Gamer Tag - JeDDyD
Now Playing: Super Street Fighter IV AE - Assasins Creed: Brotherhood - Street Fighter III OE

User Info: Nightcrawler65

Nightcrawler65
8 years ago#2
Oh god damnit. I don't have the energy to play through the story for a third time so soon just to see it for myself. >_>
My family has more genetic defects than an incestuous brood of Mormon rednecks living on a trailer park at Chernobyl Psychic Cabbage

User Info: tejasclone

tejasclone
8 years ago#3
Wow, I love the level of detail in this game. RS added a ton of little flourishes like this; really adds to the experience of playing and to the mystique of the game as a whole.

This might just be an easter egg; something one of their devs/artists added in a spare moment just to screw with people if it was ever found.

Or, since adding the thugs actually required art assets and some degree of review and approval, and thus represents non-trivial work, this could be more significant.

User Info: Mon_Dieu_Mel

Mon_Dieu_Mel
8 years ago#4
tejasclone posted...
Wow, I love the level of detail in this game. RS added a ton of little flourishes like this; really adds to the experience of playing and to the mystique of the game as a whole.

This might just be an easter egg; something one of their devs/artists added in a spare moment just to screw with people if it was ever found.

Or, since adding the thugs actually required art assets and some degree of review and approval, and thus represents non-trivial work, this could be more significant.

I'd definitely go with potential future DLC--a'la the "Black Mask" model, which was only used for a beatdown cutaway in the beginning of the actual game--but this tease is nothing short of amazing. Thank you, RS.
Shut up, fatty. -Mon Dieu Mel

User Info: mattgallo

mattgallo
8 years ago#5
What is RS? Can someone link to this other list of cool little Easter Eggs and Bonuses like this? I'd love to check it out!

Thanks for finding this too...I miss the old crow.

Also...hasn't their been word of actually finding Scarecrow (not just his mask...found that already).

User Info: TheHood33

TheHood33
8 years ago#6
GREAT FIND man. This is the second Scarecrow easter egg thats been found that required searching. I don't count the mask on the bridge since thats part of a riddler challenge. Between the boat, the frequencies, and now the thugs I definitely think that even sans DLC, there is a lot left to discover in this game.
You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass

User Info: lloyd_dobler

lloyd_dobler
8 years ago#7
mattgallo posted...
What is RS?

Rocksteady.
Inyuk-chuk!

User Info: KLTPZYXM

KLTPZYXM
8 years ago#8
Awesome find!

I definitely feel like there's a "Revenge of Scarecrow" dlc in the near future.

User Info: mattgallo

mattgallo
8 years ago#9
TheHood33 posted...
GREAT FIND man. This is the second Scarecrow easter egg thats been found that required searching. I don't count the mask on the bridge since thats part of a riddler challenge. Between the boat, the frequencies, and now the thugs I definitely think that even sans DLC, there is a lot left to discover in this game.

I've heard about the boat...does anyone have more details on that?

User Info: DarkNight11

DarkNight11
8 years ago#10
Damn this is awesome.

I've heard about the boat...does anyone have more details on that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hUIt9_eceo
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
  1. Boards
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Scarecrow thugs/henchmen discovered!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers