• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Photo Dojo
  3. Anyone want a sequel?

User Info: DarkPaladinMan

DarkPaladinMan
8 years ago#1
Does anyone want there to be a sequel on the 3DS Shop? it could have further customization, more character and background spots, stuff like that. what do you say?
Waiting for: Zelda 3D, FFVII Remake, A Mii fighting game, SSB4, Wii U, Skyward Sword, MGS HDC, Mario 3D, SFXT, KIU, SMBM

User Info: VincentLAURiA

VincentLAURiA
8 years ago#2
Hell yeah. I can imagine it using the 3D software to sense depth and "clean out" the background around your character, so we don't have to use those annoying cutouts. Plus, 3D fighters on a 3D background. How cool is that?
Hacked, hijacked, and attacked, but I'm back. Possibly the world's #1 Nintendo fan.
1/11/1942 - 6/18/2011

User Info: DarkPaladinMan

DarkPaladinMan
8 years ago#3
Honestly, THIS is why Nintendo SHOULD ACTUALLY TAKE SUGGESTIONS. F'in 'tards.
Waiting for: Zelda 3D, FFVII Remake, A Mii fighting game, SSB4, Wii U, Skyward Sword, MGS HDC, Mario 3D, SFXT, KIU, SMBM

User Info: ShaolinTurtle

ShaolinTurtle
8 years ago#4

Totally The First One Was Good But it could've Been Better So if Nintendo Made A sequel that was just as or nearly as cheap as the first one for Eshop it would have my buy

User Info: AceEZ8gundam

AceEZ8gundam
8 years ago#5
can any body tell me how to transfer from dsi ware to 3ds

User Info: Toughson

Toughson
8 years ago#6

download 3ds transfer tool in the dsi shop

1. Boards
  2. Photo Dojo
  3. Anyone want a sequel?
  • Topic Archived