• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. fight of the night

User Info: mitchtiz

mitchtiz
9 years ago#1
cant earn fight of the night ?? has anyone won it with the patched version ? i think with the patch its impossible for some reason. ive gone all 3 rounds ive won by every way ko,tko, & sub and ive ended the fight in less than 10 seconds even less than 10 seconds in every round 1st,2nd. and 3rd but havent earned it. yet the cpu gets it all the time from different methods like a quick finish, late 1st 2nd & 3rd round finish and sometimes but not much from decisions. It is frustrating me so much i cant earn it yet I can get Ko of the night and Sub of the night most of the time. if you watch all the fights before your match does that affect it ? maybe that will have something to do with it that way the fights wont end too quickly infact most every fight ive watched have ended in ko's, tko's and decisions or late round finishes but not many subs. It must have something to do with the patched version, cuz of all the people who said they have won fight of the night they are more than likely talking about the 2009 ufc game or the early version before it was changed and patched and they might be talking about online awards. if you have an answer can you please help me out to figure this out, ive played career mode over n over again atleast 45-50 times and still nothing no fight of the nights! in 2009 you can earn multiple awards like sub of the night and fight of the night but in 2010 it wont allow it for whatever reason ? someone please help me out here
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. fight of the night
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
How To Super CAF Guidexjdfhsjfhsjgfn2091/14/2020

GameFAQs Q&A