• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. I see this game hasn't changed much in a year

User Info: WingerSupreme

WingerSupreme
9 years ago#1
I pre-ordered this game, bought it on launch day and had it traded in within a month. I picked it up again today because a) it's $15 and b) I played it at my buddy's and had a great time with it. First online match my opponent picks Demian Maia, I rock him, he recovers, spams the clinch -> armbar -> triangle, and on the second attempt he subs me.

Second opponent actually went random v. random and it was a good fight.

Third opponent picks Diego Sanchez, I take Gray Maynard. It's a complete f***ing lag fest and he spends the whole fight spamming big punches. I think I had 7 or 8 counter takedowns in the first round. Second round I take him down, he goes in to the rubber guard and subs me.

Never change, game.
t9 4-6 0 --3 6,(2-2) RR TOR R. Alomar D. Eckersley 33% 50% Home Run (Fly Ball to Deep RF); White Scores

WingerSupreme
9 years ago#2
This board is dead so I'm sure I'm talking to nobody but holy s*** nobody wants to have a decent match online. Opponent picks GSP and spams nothing but slams and takedowns all game. Nobody does anything but throw heavy shots to the head and hope for the best then f***ing hold on for dear life on the ground.
t9 4-6 0 --3 6,(2-2) RR TOR R. Alomar D. Eckersley 33% 50% Home Run (Fly Ball to Deep RF); White Scores

WingerSupreme
9 years ago#3
One more and I'll stop. Opponent picks Sonnen, I take Silva (not because he's the great Anderson Silva, but because Silva/Sonnen is awesome). Anyways, here's the full fight recap.

Sonnen takedown attempt against the cage.
Switches to double underhooks.
Slam blocked, slam blocked, slam successful.
Kimuar defended
Flick flick flick flick flick flick flick flick flick flick flick flick flick.
Kimura successful.

I don't mind losing but this is just f***ing bull, like the entire online community would rather win cheap than actually have a good fight.

User Info: Fe4rMystery

Fe4rMystery
9 years ago#4
Played with a dude like 15 minutes ago or so he was Henderson I was Chuck so I figured it would be a good match. From the first 30 seconds his whole strategy was takedown, after takedown. I could probaly count the number of punches we both landed standing with both hands. Seeing he was henderson he had the clear advantage so going into the third round I was little pissed anyway with about 45 seconds in the last round I submitted him lol. I guess he didn't expect because his stamina and mines were both and chucks got like sub offense 55-60 with hendo having 80 def.

Plently of things wrong with this crappy game fighter stats

Arlovski with 80 defense against standing strikes? When any decent shot stuns him irl.

Mir's punching is almost as good as Carwins? 81/82

Chris leben 68 standing strike defense?

Overpowered clinch slam, Lesnar's ability to eat through 3 clean HK's from Cro Cop but he catches me at the wrong time and im out? How about something consistent?
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. I see this game hasn't changed much in a year
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
How To Super CAF Guidexjdfhsjfhsjgfn2091/14/2020

GameFAQs Q&A