• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide

User Info: KidBuu_001

KidBuu_001
10 years ago#41
I finally got my last sparring partner first one you should be getting around 60-120 second one a little higher and higher my final one the highest i've gotten ive sparred two times is 240 points with 20% fatigue already on me im at 70 everything at mid year 4 with 2 new moves learned and maxed out i have found that if you work on your double leg takedown (i cant remember what camp that its in i think its the HIT squad i know its the sample move it shows) that on expert i can wait about 1 second for him to move forward and charge him with the double and rotate the right stick at a moderate rate not very fast and forcibly take him down the main problem with the method is that when you sparring partner gets smarter and stronger he starts to try and get up as soon as you get off so i had to run and punch as fast as i can even if i don't hit him to make him wait another second to get up. This works very well but i dont really feel like waiting 8 years to add to any stats im still in mid year 4....

User Info: fenkwaan

fenkwaan
10 years ago#42
While I am no expert I have found that when they are down and your alternating head strikes with abdomen that when you do the head it is always 2.So what helped me is pulling the left trigger in much sooner before the second punch has even hit the head so straight away following it goes to the abdomen strikes.This stops unwanted blocking as before I would head strike and always waste another getting blocked on the head before it changed to abdomen.

User Info: Gazellebot3000

Gazellebot3000
10 years ago#43
Thanks for the guide
durr...

User Info: sox18_JonnyD

sox18_JonnyD
10 years ago#44
Thanks for this. I was only concentrating on certain areas then when i tried to get others up they would decrease i couldnt really keep it under control so now my guy is pure stand up only.

Thanks to this i will be an all rounder machine lol
Practice makes perfect BUT no one is perfect, so what is the point of practicing?

User Info: spingbing

spingbing
10 years ago#45
Why the **** would you give out this information it's basically telling people how to cheat. You really don't want this game to be fair online don't you taking away all the fun. Dumbass cheaters go play COD to get high on the leader boards not cheat on a fighting game and do it. Wait you can't cheat in COD that's why you suck at it!
GAMERTAG: MUJJJ

User Info: spingbing

spingbing
10 years ago#46
Lolllll he said atleast it doesn't take 5 minutes like it makes a damn difference in the outcome. Typical cheater brain.
GAMERTAG: MUJJJ

User Info: SDTash23

SDTash23
10 years ago#47
Good, I love cheating, it's THQ's fault for making CAFs playable online.
SD99 | Cowboys & USC | #23
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/1wildride/tashard2.png

User Info: VeinInjctdPain

VeinInjctdPain
10 years ago#48
combine this with the "copy glitch" and you only have to go through career one time to have 40 completely different cafs.
gt: ECH0 0F SILENCE
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan

User Info: Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life
10 years ago#49
great post/guide. thanks.
"It's around.....THE HOOOOOOOORN!"

User Info: FootballGamer

FootballGamer
10 years ago#50

VeinInjctdPain posted...
combine this with the "copy glitch" and you only have to go through career one time to have 40 completely different cafs.
---
gt: ECH0 0F SILENCE
"My judo throws are the best, the best throws in the world. All the other throws are done by little girls"-Karo Parisyan

What is the copy glitch?

1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A