• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide

User Info: jskora90

jskora90
9 years ago#201
Uninstall the patch (youtube it) and create your maxed out CAF... then re-install the patch when you are ready to go live. Surprised you don't know about this by now. Also I recommend the difficulty experienced.. I was able to max out my character (easy wins in career) by year 2006 using the method provided in this post. My move list was so long I actually had a hard time finding moves that I didn't already have or even needed.

User Info: jskora90

jskora90
9 years ago#202
Update... when sparring slam them with double under hook clinch to side control.. from there use level 3 arm triangle choke from side control.. and repeat... requires no thinking and little effort and will score you more points on experienced

User Info: sicarii_avarus

sicarii_avarus
9 years ago#203
This is a pretty awesome post. I'm happy to see that I was on track. I am almost done with my first career on the game and I have learned some pretty valuable strategy to creating my character along the way. The only thing that I would change about this strategy is in the very beginning, focus on standing strikes, takedown offense, clinch strikes and ground striking offense for stat increase. These are the areas where you will win your early fights the most and they will come in handy with sparring. The first staff selections should be for cardio and speed in this order: 1.Cardio 2. Speed 3.Cardio 4.Speed 5. Strength 6. Sparring 7.Sparring 8.Strength and then sparring for the rest. The reason for leveling up speed and cardio is so that you can score more hits during your sparing session with your opponent on his back. The more hits you score, the more points you'll make. Take down offense and ground striking offense are very important here. Standing strikes and clinch strikes are important for early fights, also submission defense and grappling defense are important for early fights. Cardio will be very important for grappling and submission defenses. Increasing strength does not have as much of an effect on how much damage your strikes do to an opponent as leveling specific stats does. Also, make sure that you keep your highest CRED sponsors pimped out so that you can earn more CRED faster and level up your trainer/sparring partner as soon as possible. Resting is not important when leveling up strength, cardio and speed. Don't waste precious time resting if you have several weeks before your next fight. Only rest from training when your strength, cardio and speed have been increased to 30, 50 or 70. Your conditioning might take a hit and you'll get fewer points at 100% fatigue, but it will only be a 1 point loss and over the course of your career that will translate to several extra weeks of training.

User Info: BigWorldJust

BigWorldJust
7 years ago#204
It's amazing how long ago this was posted, lol.
PSN ID: xXMiista_St0ner
3DS FC: 2148-8253-4976

BigWorldJust
5 years ago#205
Even longer now ;(.
3DS FC: 2148-8253-4976

User Info: Nabulator

Nabulator
4 years ago#206
Does anybody still play this game? Lol i have the easiest super CAF guide. Guaranteed at least 200 to 250 points per session from level 3 or level 4 up

BigWorldJust
3 years ago#207
Damn my last post here was 2 years ago. Time really flies.
3DS FC: 2148-8253-4976; Switch FC: 8027-0257-3616
(edited 3 years ago)

User Info: GregHuffman

GregHuffman
2 years ago#208
dratsab was bant. RIP <3
You cannot defeat someone who has indefeatable ideas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bWyNuaDbWA

BigWorldJust
1 year ago#209
Damn my last post here was 2 years ago again. I'm getting old :(.
3DS FC: 2148-8253-4976; Switch FC: 8027-0257-3616
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A