• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
9 years ago#191
I'm also thinking Phil Davis could pull it off. Man, the LHW division is getting dominated by blacks, I'm surprised there isn't a single African-American heavyweight fighter in the UFC. Unless Rashad Evans drops to middleweight though, after Silva retires, they won't really have much to offer the other divisions. I think Rashad could beat Silva, hopefully he drops to MW after he loses to Jones.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
Greg "dratsab" Huffman

User Info: Toadsworth

Toadsworth
9 years ago#192
Clay Guida is all I care about.
Sometimes I take humor seriously. Sometimes I take seriousness humorously. Either way it is irrelevant.

dratsab
9 years ago#193

Clay Guida is all I care about.

I used to like him, but he never improves. His fight with Showtime Pettis should be kewl though.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
Greg "dratsab" Huffman

User Info: Shenti_Reborn

Shenti_Reborn
9 years ago#194
greg why are you such a hater bro

You hate like all the good people. Lesnar, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva. You probably hate GSP and BJ Penn, too, eh? why bro. why all the hate

dratsab
9 years ago#195
Lesnar is the reason I started watching MMA, foo. I also like GSP, and I think BJ Penn is okay.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
Greg "dratsab" Huffman

User Info: SwagCookie

SwagCookie
9 years ago#196
So when ever i try this no matter what difficulty it stops my max number of sparring points at 999. does tht have to do with my cred or what? i already have all my stats up to 70 and i spend alot of time learning moves cuz of this so can someone tell me what i have to do?

User Info: SwagCookie

SwagCookie
9 years ago#197
jesterx7769 posted...
new patch caps 50 and 999 max holding points. if you delete game utility data it removes patch and keeps your game data

where do u find the utility data? im pretty sure i have seen it b4 but i cnt find it now

dratsab
9 years ago#198
dratsab
Account Created Saturday, June 2, 2001 10:39 PM
Last Visit Thursday, June 2, 2011 10:47 AM

Happy 10 years of GameFAQs!

Also, I'm going to Strikeforce in Dallas on June 18, woo! I hope Fedor is there, so I can say I saw the greatest MMA fighter of all time, too bad he won't compete ;/
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
Greg "dratsab" Huffman

User Info: auzelfel

auzelfel
9 years ago#199
Is there a way to get more points to be able to Increase CAF in exhibition (the CAF from the main menu) in UFC Undisputed 2010?

User Info: mitchtiz

mitchtiz
9 years ago#200
I assume you made this "How to super CAF guide" right when the game came out as you stated you have only done career mode 3 times, so this leads me to a huge problem with sparring points being patched to a limit of 50 possible points every session. Even though I found out how to gain the most points by rocking sparring partner, standing over him & striking body-head-body head over n over till he gets rocked again and then finish him or stand over him again n repeat. I have not gotten more than 50 points before in sparring and the sparring points limit to save is 999 just under 1,000 sparring points. Making it impossible to get all stats to 100. If you are screwed like me with this stupid patch on the game thanks alot THQ so what negative nancies cried about it , let me have fun and earn some points in career mode! I have still created some good CAF's with doing Focus sparring in Sub-grappling you just need to submit the sparring partner atleast 6-7 times to earn like 27-32 points than can be used n really helpful when you get your stats at 50 or 70, making the points only cost 1 so you can use the focus sparring to get from 50-70 with only 20 points from sparring on focus, and it works well with standing strikings aswell all the others like ground n pound, takedown, and clinch focus are hard for me and I haven't mastered the technique of acquiring more than 10-15 points. Infact most times its only like 5-10 points anything less is a waste cuz of you do free sparring manual you can get 50 points which will earn you 10 stat points from 50 to 60. So with free sparring it will take you two sessions to get from 50 to 70. the cost of each point is 5 so 50x5=10. From 30 to 50 is 3 points cost, so it does help to do a focus sparring each week after you get all stats to 30 and if you have saved spar points you can use those with the points you earn from focus sparring to add in any points fallen short of 70 from 50. I suggest you learn suplex from dbl underhooks and americana from side control to earn 7 subs in focus sparring just suplex the guy, then sub him with americana and he will quickly tap in only a few seconds giving you the time limit to get about 6 or 7 subs in that 3-4 minute window. Salaverry american works fast aswell to submit him, and if you want to just use arm triangle choke or kimura that is fine but i suggest you level up them to atleast 2 ideally lvl up to 3 so he will tap out quicker. As you progress your clinch takedowns or throws will become harder to execute as the opponents will pummel out of dbl underhooks and even block the throw attempts making it harder for you so try to level up the moves you routinely use and to be able to sub sparring partners quickly on focus sparring - run towards him, clinch him, suplex him, americana or kimura, arm triangle from side control right away as soon as you hit the ground cuz his stamina will dip slightly giving you a small window to quickly start the submission while your stamina bar is fuller than his. In game fights this will help too if you want to sub them fast n earn sub of the night, I suggest learning strong knee to abdoman from side control and wear him down then sub him while you have the stamina advantage or the best way to earn sub of the night and sub of the year is to rock them on the feet and when they fall down run to their side so you gain side control rocked and from there you can use a americana rocked submission that will be a flash TAP or quicker tap. You also start out with Armbar from side control rocked so that will work most of the time for a good sub of the night aswell as sub of the year candidate.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A