• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide

User Info: ST0N3W4LL

ST0N3W4LL
9 years ago#181
Assuming you're referring to the Patrick Cote fight, Silva did get arrogant and stupid. Thing is, he doesn't sit there and "dance for five rounds". Brock Lesnar literally lays his 280+ pound body on a victim until they eventually pass out like Atlas. Anderson Silva stays active, with that one exception. You might think he's boring to watch standing, but it goes to show you the degree of his skill on his feet when he can taunt, weave, and still knock people out with ease. Forest Griffin is no slouch. Neither is Victor Belfort, Rich Franklin, James Irvin, or Nate Marquardt.

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
9 years ago#182
Demian Maia, not Cote. Anderson Silva seems to face a lot of people who are either too one-dimensional (Chael, Maia), or just very well rounded (Franklin, Forrest). And James Irvin is a huge slouch, is he even employed by UFC still? Anyway, let's make this a happy time... here is a picture of a cute baby:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166425_1756107303386_1260088561_31986203_1953025_n.jpg
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
http://www.facebook.com/GregdratsabHuffman

dratsab
9 years ago#183
Ohh, and Travis Lutter and Alexander Otsuka nearly beat Anderson, both of which aren't very skilled (I hold back saying they suck, just because Otsuka is very entertaining). Dan Henderson probably would have beat Anderson in his prime, but as it stands... he is still Silva's most impressive win.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
http://www.facebook.com/GregdratsabHuffman

dratsab
9 years ago#184
Weird, I got a major sig wipe... is having Facebook in your signature against the rules now?
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
Greg "dratsab" Huffman

User Info: SMSpiegel227

SMSpiegel227
9 years ago#185
I need help, i do everything that i am supposed to do but my max points everytime is 50 points, and im pretty good at geeting at least 60 punches in with only 4 or 5 blocked punches. Even when my sparring and training are all leveled up i only get 50 points on expert, please someone help me !!!!

User Info: screamatorium

screamatorium
9 years ago#186
Uh, I haven't played in a really long time... but I went back to my CAF and his saved up sparring points are now at 999. Did they set a new cap at 999? WTF why would they do something like that? Seriously... sometimes I think developers just don't think before they do things. I hope the extra year does this franchise some good.

User Info: jesterx7769

jesterx7769
9 years ago#187
new patch caps 50 and 999 max holding points. if you delete game utility data it removes patch and keeps your game data
PSN: jesterx7769

dratsab
9 years ago#188
UFC 128 looks awesome, here are my picks:

Shogun
Urijah Faber
Jim Miller
Nate Marquardt
Brendan Schaub

Who you guys got?
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
(edited 9 years ago)

dratsab
9 years ago#189
Ahh Jeez, the Shogun that fought Forrest and Coleman showed up last night. He looked slow right from the start, I hate that Shogun is so inconsistent. Was surprised at how improved Jon Bones Jones striking was. Anyway, any one looking forward to John Makdessi fighting? I like his striking style. Here are my picks for 129:

GSP (he will win all five rounds)
Hominick (He will upset Aldo with pinpoint striking)
Jason Brilz
Hmm, not sure who will win Lyoto Machida VS Randy Couture, but Machida has a better chance against Bones I would say.
And I think Bocek will take Benderson, hopefully via Triangle.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
Greg "dratsab" Huffman

dratsab
9 years ago#190
Hmm, I'm thinking that if Jon "Bones" Jones faces Machida, he may tire himself with that wild aimless striking style he has, and would get picked apart later in the fight. He will be going five rounds now, and I doubt he can finish everyone (Bonnar survived). Eventually he is going to have to last all five rounds with that large frame of his, and unless he refines his striking, instead of flinging aimless kicks and elbows, he isn't going to last. He may even have to move to heavyweight when he gets older. You heard it here first. <3
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A