• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
10 years ago#161
3 more days until the Silva hype-train is derailed by Sonnen!

User Info: arrow80

arrow80
10 years ago#162

Tell Forrest Griffin, James Irvin, Dan Henderson and Rich Franklin about the hype-train. He beat three of them like little kids who stole something and made a world-class grappler tap. He may be many things, but hype he isn't. Next Monday, your girlfriend Chael will be back to being an irrelevant real-estate agent. A year from now, nobody will even remember his name.

dratsab
10 years ago#163

Tell Forrest Griffin, James Irvin, Dan Henderson and Rich Franklin about the hype-train. He beat three of them like little kids who stole something and made a world-class grappler tap. He may be many things, but hype he isn't. Next Monday, your girlfriend Chael will be back to being an irrelevant real-estate agent. A year from now, nobody will even remember his name.

Forrest Griffin = Pillow hands (Commentators overrate his technical boxing too) and no wrestling ability (he admits this in his book, which I've read)
James Irvin = COMPLETE CAN, he loses to everyone, of course Silva was gonna kill him
Dan Henderson = This is his best win, but it's arguable that Henderson was on a down-slope, he just came off a loss to Rampage before this, and recently lost to Shields.
Rich Franklin = Wasn't being challenged in the MW division, because it lacked talent (and still does).

Wanna put some more names up?

User Info: ethanarchib

ethanarchib
10 years ago#164
Hey dude, used your guide to super caf twice on middleweight, experienced difficulty & it worked beautifully.

During sparring sessions was getting from 90 to 108 points a session.

But now, playing as a heavyweight, my sparring partner is on the highest (the skill point max now 100) & no matter what i do, since i started i've been gettin 50 points total for sparring since i began. Same difficulty & everything.

Any ideas?

dratsab
10 years ago#165
Okay, so maybe that fight didn't end exactly as planned, but for 4 1/2 rounds it went even better than I expected! ...god damn you Sonnen. LEARN SOME ****ing JIU JITSU, FOOL! Why Sherdog still has Silva as #1 P4P I will never know. He got killed on his feet, and on the ground, and only got lucky at the end, beating a guy that is NOTORIOUSLY BAD for getting subbed. It's not like he tapped out Demian Maia, jeez.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
http://www.facebook.com/GregdratsabHuffman

dratsab
10 years ago#166
King Mo lost! ...BY KO! ...YES! Hate that dude. And Jacare won, yay! Even thought I wanted it to be by a submission. Didn't know who to root for in the Bobby Lashley fight.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman

dratsab
10 years ago#167
Anyone like to post comments on DUBstep videos like "This is cleaner than taking three showers in one day!" or "This is so clean, an OCD person would rub this all over their body!" on youtube? Fun times! Anyway, back on subject... I hope Franky Edgar beats Penn again, but if BJ Penn actually uses some takedowns this time, he might win. Also can't wait to see Maia fight, hoho! I wonder if Couture will come out to Stranglehold again, and then RNC Toney... that'd be kewl.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman

User Info: Immortal_Man

Immortal_Man
10 years ago#168
Since this topic isn't on the PS3 boards, I'll ask my question here.

Is there a way to delete this patch on the PS3? Every sparring session is capped at 50, & the max accumulated sparring points I can get is 999.

Why would THQ patch something like this, & not the cheap-o A.I.?
Put a gun in your mouth & pull the trigger

User Info: CodyRs13

CodyRs13
10 years ago#169
How does this game work? How many players do you start out with? I played this game once and liked it tested it out at wal-mart.

dratsab
10 years ago#170
I bought a bunch of Mexican sodas today, because they have some strange stuff. They have champagne flavored soda, and Aloe Vera, and also Sugar Cane. My favorite so far is apple and banana. The champagne ones kinda suck.

On-topic though: I can't wait for Brock Lesnar to beat CAN Velasquez woo! And I hope Tito Ortiz loses, and Jake Shields wins.
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A