• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide

User Info: xjdfhsjfhsjgfn

xjdfhsjfhsjgfn
9 years ago#11
Just in case you aren't aware, you can just save and exit and your stats won't ever decay unless you go back and train for a week or something. You can just save and quit and go play online or whatever at 100 stats just your career won't technically be "retired".

User Info: fenkwaan

fenkwaan
9 years ago#12
Ok thanks.Guess I will keep it permanently unfinished.Next time I will be more careful plus I will get a lot more points maybe as leftovers as I didn't know what I was doing and wasted plenty along the way.Still its pretty good for first try.Love this game.

User Info: darth_cheney

darth_cheney
9 years ago#13
good thing i set all my rooms to UFC only...
GT=bornop

User Info: mike3961566

mike3961566
9 years ago#14

still not better than my 140 overall fighter that can be made it 2 mins

User Info: xjdfhsjfhsjgfn

xjdfhsjfhsjgfn
9 years ago#15
your 140 rating fighter is totally awesome broski

User Info: Highsteppa79

Highsteppa79
9 years ago#16
tag
www.myspace.com/highsteppa

User Info: randomspoo

randomspoo
9 years ago#17
nice i essentially figured this out on my own but this kind of refines what i was doing.
GT: CovertOwl
"I like to consider myself a one man wolf pack"

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
9 years ago#18
Great guide but I'm still having sparring trouble. How exactly do you tackle him? Do I need to learn this move? Or how about slam? I try to do it but thinks its not working bc I haven't learned it yet

User Info: froking25

froking25
9 years ago#19
the takedown is LT and the right stick towards him.. if its not working you just need more takedown offense

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
9 years ago#20
thats just a regular take down. and ever time we are on the ground hes in full guard. no where near on top of him raining hits like his post suggest
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
  3. How To Super CAF Guide
  • Post New Message