• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Qix++
  3. Dissapointed.

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
10 years ago#1
First section is only 10 levels. I'm guessing so is 2nd. That's only 20 levels :( and the multiplayer so far has been an insane lagfest.
WoW - Dionisus - 80 Death Knight - <Omnious> - Burning Blade

User Info: The Waynos Bum

The Waynos Bum
10 years ago#2
I loved the original arcade game, but hadn't played it since probably '87. As I remember the only difference between the levels were the number and speed of Qix.

Are the Qix different in each stage on this one? I played the demo last night and I'm still not sure how I felt about it.
Support TransGaming
GT: Seasick Pirate • PSN: SeasickPirate

User Info: olskoolSEGA

olskoolSEGA
10 years ago#3
Actually, there are only 8 levels per, for 16 total!!!

Seriously, Qix Neo on PlayStation ($9.99 on release day) was way better than this. So many questions:

Is this game broken? Where is the rest of it? Am I going to have to pay for DLC that should have been included? Couldn't we at least get 4 stages of 8?

I have downloaded every Taito game on XBLA and have not been disappointed till now. I guess its not all bad because I do want more to play, but where is it?

Hey Taito, how's about you make it up to me by releasing Rastan for XBLA!

User Info: SeGaFrEaK_NL

SeGaFrEaK_NL
10 years ago#4
Gotta say I'm incredibly disappointed as well. This version is so incredibly bare bones it hurts. They could at least have included the original version, a remixed mode or some unlockable content. This is so lazy.
www.segacollection.com

User Info: coyotemoon722

coyotemoon722
10 years ago#5
I wholeheartedly agree. Took me around 15 minutes to beat the game, and there are no more levels. 800 points??? Crazy rip off.
GT - Coyotemoon722

User Info: crowbb

crowbb
10 years ago#6
Totally agree. I feel like I paid $10 for a demo.

User Info: MassiveAttack

MassiveAttack
10 years ago#7
I have to agree as well 16 boards for $10 is a serious rip off. There better be an update to allow more. I read all of the instructions trying to figure out how to unlock more sections, but there is nothing in there about it. Doesn't this seem like the type of game to just spawn infinite random levels with increased difficulty?
GamerTag: Massive Attack
  1. Boards
  2. Qix++
  3. Dissapointed.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A