• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naughty Bear
  3. traptacular trophy

User Info: Fujinicole88

Fujinicole88
8 years ago#1
okay i have looked online at the ps3 website and all over this board but i havent found anything...

does anyone know how to get the trophy trap-tacular? the one where you have to injure every bear in a friendly challenge?

i read on the ps3 website that you have to get them all limping before you leave an area... i use the bear trap or landmine and super scare them and they all start to limp, so then i go to the last area (ep 1) and start that again and i don't get the trophy? i have tried keeping them all alive, i have tried driving them all insane after injuring them, and then i tried getting them all insane and then killing them all. none worked.

thank you in advance.

User Info: vegetassj3421

vegetassj3421
8 years ago#2
In 1-2 use a trap and super scare them and they will then be injured. As long as you don't do an object R2 kill you will get this trophy. Make sure you don't hit them with a weapon. The level only requires you to earn X points so there is no reason to use a weapon or even kill them.

But sounds as if you did this... hum.. Did you try again?
PSN:VegetaSSJ3420

Fujinicole88
8 years ago#3
i have tried to do that but they all end up insane... does that have an effect on getting the trophy or not? i keep all the bears alive when i do this, i even wait to see if it pops up before i kill daddles but it does not appear...

vegetassj3421
8 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure do what the last post says.. And just get the score. Then end the round. Does it pop after you win the round and go out? If not then I haven't a clue :(

Fujinicole88
8 years ago#5
yea i have kept trying to do that but i am still having issues with it, i guess i will just have to keep trying til i get it thanks.

awesome name, my hubbys real name is goku.

vegetassj3421
8 years ago#6
Yeah sorry... :( Did you look at www.ps3trophies.org? I looked there and got it after a few trys. I had to check my list to see if I got this one and I do. So GOOD LUCK!.. And thanks had this name for online since 97 ;)

User Info: Kamikazeninja

Kamikazeninja
8 years ago#7
this link if for the 360 but it should still do the trick.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a62077/traptacular-achievement.htm
  1. Boards
  2. Naughty Bear
  3. traptacular trophy
  • Topic Archived