• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. What do you do to make the game harder?

User Info: ianpwilliams

ianpwilliams
9 years ago#1

I've been playing this for a while now as a barbarian, and I quickly found that the game is too easy, even on the hard difficulty. I'm surprised that Gamespot's review didn't pick up on this, because Puzzle Quest 1 was also too easy in my opinion. Anyway, I decided that I had to increase the difficulty myself if I was to carry on playing. So I decided that as well as playing on hard difficulty, I wouldn't have any armour equipped at all (although I would still have the best weapons and spells equipped). This has definitely increased the challenge, making the game more fun to play.

I would be interested to know if anyone else has done anything similar, particularly with the other playable characters, as I've heard that the game can be more challenging anyway when playing as the other characters.

User Info: Sn4k3Ey3S

Sn4k3Ey3S
9 years ago#2
ya i guess even with hard difficulty, the game is still relatively easy, probably because of the spells and such. Maybe try to use less spells instead or whatsoever ?
--=}°º®©^InViNciB|3^§n4K3Ey3§^©®º°{=--

User Info: ianpwilliams

ianpwilliams
9 years ago#3

I'm quite late in the game now with my barbarian, and I'm still too powerful, even without any armour equipped. I don't really want to use less spells, because it takes the fun out of it. I hope they can fix this if there is a Puzzle Quest 3.

Sn4k3Ey3S
9 years ago#4
hhmm, but are there any news that they are working on puzzle quest 3 title ?

Sn4k3Ey3S
9 years ago#5
hhmm, feel like starting a new char to play again. But dunno want to replay this or part 1. Kinda forget how part 1 looks like, except for the world map. And also wondering which one takes longer to complete. lolx

Sn4k3Ey3S
9 years ago#6
hahaah bump. Anyone left ?

Sn4k3Ey3S
9 years ago#7
seems like really no one here already. Anyway, i heard ipad / iphone got both part 1 and part 2 of this game, is it not ?

Sn4k3Ey3S
9 years ago#8
bump....
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. What do you do to make the game harder?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A