• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. Some questions regarding the game and assassin class

User Info: Sn4k3Ey3S

Sn4k3Ey3S
10 years ago#1
Hi all ! I am using assassin class. Got a couple of questions here :

1) May i know which kind of poisons is consider the "best" ? I upgraded my archana poison to "legendary" status. But now i just found 1 wynne (or whatever the spelling) poison that seems not bad. I dun wish to waste any more fangs to do unnecessary upgrading anymore. Any advice ?

2) I read around this board and found out that poison can actually stacks. How does it go ? I tried using wynne and archana poisons on both hands. But they doesn't seem to stack. The game will just overrides whichever is last used. What went wrong ?

3) What kind of equipments are actually better ? I haven do any upgrading to my equipment yet cause as i moved on the story, i seem to find better (defense) equipment along the way. In this way i am afraid of doing unnecessary upgrading again. Any help on this ?

4) What kind of build is kinda good for assassin class ? I feel that int stat doesn't seem to be good for assassin.

Many thanks for the help and time taken to read. Hope to hear replies soon.
--=}°º®©^InViNciB|3^§n4K3Ey3§^©®º°{=--

Sn4k3Ey3S
10 years ago#2
bump. anyone ?

Sn4k3Ey3S
10 years ago#3
bump... ...

User Info: acesman1956

acesman1956
10 years ago#4

I am no expert, but I have reached lvl 35. So far I have put my points as follows:

Str - 7 (12)

Agil - 20 (25)

Stam - 10 (15)

Int - 6 (11)

Mor - 14 (19)

This includes the boost from a Epic Daemonic Pendant (+5 to all attributes). This is the only equipment that I have updated. I found a Daemonic Short Sword (6 action for 13 Damage) that I use in my main hand, and I have experimented with various poisons/shields/mana potion. My main strategy is to get a good base of mana, go into stealth mode when I have 13 purple mana, and use Burning Strike/Stone Strike/Swift Strike, looking for situations where I will create groups of 4-5 purple gems so I can continue the assault, and maintain my purple mana shield. I do not plan to increase my intel or strength above 10, my stamina above 15. I got my agility to the point where I almost always get the first move, and I may not increase it any, although it is increased automatically on some levels.

Hope this helps, the purple mana shield is a great advantage for the Assassin.

Sn4k3Ey3S
10 years ago#5
Hi ! Thanks for the reply. I actually completed the game not long ago. I had somehow almost similiar stats as u, meaning to say only add a few points to stamina, int, and strength. Yeah, stealth is a good skill to use. I often combo it with blackjack and other strike skills. I had the same pendant as u too.
But till now i still can't figure out how poisons could stack. Despite using diff kinds and names, i still cannot stack it, somehow.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. Some questions regarding the game and assassin class
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A