• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. Getting Manticore and Wyvern poisons?

User Info: Cactrot

Cactrot
9 years ago#1
I'm corssposting this from the DS board, which is totally dead. I'm playing the DS version, which definitely isn't exactly the same as the Xbox version (for instance, poison is much worse, only gaining 1 extra turn per upgrade instead of 1 turn, 1 damage, and 1 less AP cost). I don't know if that's going to affect where I can find poison.

So anyway, I've been playing this game for what seems like way too long now. I'm playing an Assassin, and I've just reached the level cap (of 50). I'm in the floor beneath the Dark Dwarves, with the Arena and the Dark Elves everywhere. I assume I'm at least somewhat near the end of the game.

I haven't been able to get my hands on Manticore or Wyvern poison. All game long I've checked the vendors religiously, and I can get all manner of Arachnia Poison from town, but not these two.

Not quite true. I do have a Hellforged Manticore Poison, but I don't want to upgrade it because of the poor Hellforged modifier. I'm pretty sure I got it as a quest reward at one point, but I don't remember.

Point is, I don't know where to find these poisons. I just got access to Chappi's Emporium on the Arena floor. I thought for sure that'd be the place to buy stronger poisons, but I've been sitting and cycling his goods and he doesn't seem to carry poisons (or any other chemicals) at all.

tl;dr: Where the hell can I get myself some Wyvern or even Manticore Poison? Preferably with a Glyphic prefix? Thanks!
drexl235: wow....... not even achievements. whats the point
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. Getting Manticore and Wyvern poisons?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A