• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. Please help! Gate Hacker...I know I bashed all of them!

User Info: voice_of_enigma

voice_of_enigma
10 years ago#1
The Gate Hacker achievement did not pop up when it was supposed to. I am 100% certain that I bashed every "possible" door or chest when given the option. I KNOW it.

I've been everywhere. All of my maps are filled in with color, as I am completely OCD about exploring everywhere in a game. Does any of you know if there might be a chest or door out there that "I" missed.....a chest in the background somewhere.....maybe a door that I missed that connects two rooms? Could there be a quest in an area I've already been to that I missed?

Can I go back now that I have beat the game and find it and get the achievement?

Has this happened to anyone else? Please help me. I want to put this game to rest!

User Info: voice_of_enigma

voice_of_enigma
10 years ago#2
Well, I won't be buying a new puzzle quest game. The update or something botched my achievement. I spent over 40 hours with this $hita$$ game. You suck, Infinite Interactive. I tried to contact them through their website e-mail, but it was undeliverable. For all you that got the achievement, congrats. I guess from now on, I'm just going to enjoy games instead of worrying about all the achievements. It's probably best, for me, but they won't get any more of my money.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzle Quest 2
  3. Please help! Gate Hacker...I know I bashed all of them!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A