• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
11 months ago#1
I had Agate and Joshua covered with an Earth Wall, so I didn’t worry about moving them out of the little circle... BAM tail removes them from the fight never to be heard from again.

So Kloe and Estelle make a slow go of it. Spamming Earth Wall with Estelle and hitting Shadow Spears for 1100 damage with Kloe. It’s slow, but I’m burning him down. I know I’m at my last hit. So I attack with Estelle and think I have the fight won... but then I get hit with the tail and I never even saw the circle! Game Over.

Frustrating. But now I know the fight, figure I’ll do it over. I’m a couple minutes in when my game crashes!!!

Now I’m reloading a save from right before Weissman’s diabolical monologue. This is gonna take me another hour...

Sigh.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: SleepTrigger

SleepTrigger
11 months ago#2
That's too bad, I do like how those last couple of fights introduce some new mechanics, though, like Vanish and guard-ignoring moves.

I think the game actually autosaves before either the 1st or 2nd phase of his Angel form, so you could've just loaded that save instead.

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
11 months ago#3

SleepTrigger posted...
That's too bad, I do like how those last couple of fights introduce some new mechanics, though, like Vanish and guard-ignoring moves.

I think the game actually autosaves before either the 1st or 2nd phase of his Angel form, so you could've just loaded that save instead.

Now you tell me. LOL

Just finished up... certainly didn’t plan to be up until 5 AM with this. Shew. Great game though. I’m really glad I decided to give these a go.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A