• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
11 months ago#1
I have been checking the guide for missable sidequests and can't seem to get this one to pop up. I just got Dorothy and have not gone to the academy yet.

I went over to the Ruan Chapel and talked to Sister Frieda. She does not ask me any questions. She just says something about wondering when the guest lecturer will be there or something like that.

Did I miss something along the way that would have triggered this? The guide doesn't say anything about other pre-requisites.
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."

User Info: rhombencephalon

rhombencephalon
11 months ago#2
Welp... I'm an idiot who clearly hasn't been paying attention all along. I didn't check the Bracer guild board. I think I thought it was one of those hidden quests that doesn't pop up on the board.

Nevermind the original question!
Of course its difficult. Its called a shortcut; if it was easy, it'd just be "The Way."
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A