• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
  3. Question about the first game before I start this one

User Info: Kino93

Kino93
3 years ago#1
**Spoilers for the first game**

From what I understand, Ouroboros manipulated Colonel Richard into taking over the castle so that they can undo the seal for that "shining ring". But did they ever explain the reason behind all the other brainwashed people that Estelle and Joshua encountered (like the corrupt mayor)? Like how did that help them get closer to the shining ring?
And were they counting on Joshua solving a lot of those cases or something? I remember them saying something about how he was trained to discern small details.

User Info: AddaHorrorGames

AddaHorrorGames
3 years ago#2
I think you're looking too deeply into this.... But I also think that correcting you would constitute a spoiler. When you play the second game you'll know more about the 'brainwasher' and Ouroboros, and you won't have to make assumptions anymore.

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
3 years ago#3
As the previous person said, SC will clear up a lot of things. In fact, FC and SC were originally meant to be one game, but were split into two because it was so long. Both games make up the story of one whole game. You should never play the first one without planning on also playing the second. The same can be said of the Cold Steel games and the Crossbell games.

User Info: Kino93

Kino93
3 years ago#4
Ragnawind posted...
As the previous person said, SC will clear up a lot of things. In fact, FC and SC were originally meant to be one game, but were split into two because it was so long. Both games make up the story of one whole game. You should never play the first one without planning on also playing the second. The same can be said of the Cold Steel games and the Crossbell games.

Ah thank you. I'll just start SC today then. You mentioned Cold Steel, so does that mean CS 1 and 2 were also meant to be one game?

User Info: Ragnawind

Ragnawind
3 years ago#5
Kino93 posted...
Ragnawind posted...

Ah thank you. I'll just start SC today then. You mentioned Cold Steel, so does that mean CS 1 and 2 were also meant to be one game?

yes, since CS2 takes place directly after the events of CS1, just like SC takes place directly after the events of FC.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC
  3. Question about the first game before I start this one
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A