• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. for any1 who cares the mmogrinder took a look at this

User Info: Divinehero

Divinehero
8 years ago#1
http://mmogrinder.net/2012/07/11/sidequest-tera/

it isn't a full on review since he doesn't do them for pay to play games so it's only a first impression from the trial
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim

User Info: potatochobit

potatochobit
8 years ago#2
you must be at least 35 to properly review this game

I can understand why he would be bored playing slayer at level 20 - you get like 4 buttons.
the first two dungeons are also only teasers, they do not even have 4 bosses total like the rest of them. you can get a good feeling for this game by fighting BAMs at level 20 - if you can find a party for them. there are about 4 you can fight, basilik, kuma, naga, world boss giant - that's all i can think of in lumber town
http://tenori-taiga.blogspot.com/
rules do not make justice but justice has rules -potatochobit 2012

User Info: Divinehero

Divinehero
8 years ago#3
well as he stated in the vid this wasn't a review it's a first impression. he doesn't do full on reviews for games unless they're free to play
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim

User Info: KonekoKaemon

KonekoKaemon
8 years ago#4
He must hate himself if he only reviews F2P garbage.
~Currently playing~ Tera

User Info: FaYt2021

FaYt2021
8 years ago#5
KonekoKaemon posted...
He must hate himself if he only reviews F2P garbage.

Yeah, I'm sure he would much rather be reviewing P2P garbage.
"Hey, at least we're not EA!" - Bethesda PR

User Info: EternalFlame66

EternalFlame66
8 years ago#6
Just because a game is F2P doesn't mean it's garbage, besides TERA will be f2p soon anyways.
Such is your fate.
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. for any1 who cares the mmogrinder took a look at this
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A