• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Creature Defense
  3. seeing this board isn't dead, stage 2 phase 2 help

User Info: playtoomuch

playtoomuch
10 years ago#1
best wave i had was 74 with 5 of the dwarf, kracken, and that loin-goat-snake thing each. i improves a bit with just 2 each for faster lvl up and died at 64 i think (birds of paradise actully messed me up even with the splash effect). please help me here. also someone should really make a faq of this. like first run to survive with cards you have right now and a second for better cards and faster kills.

User Info: playtoomuch

playtoomuch
10 years ago#2
Forget it, i passed ir. replaced kraken with kelpie and got the spider on the most recent attempt to finished it. used the same method of 5 each and even killed the that water dragon with 15000 hp. strategy was to use most of the bottom map starting from right to left along the course. 5 kelpi, 5 chamera, 4 spiders on the right and 1 on top of the small semi-circle. i lvl them up when a strong monster comes by if they are not strong enough and also that i won't screw up lvl up a monster that isn't strong against its weakness (i.e. if i lvl up the spiders as quick as i can and a phoinex comes out). near the end i had the kelpi, spiders, and chamersa at lvl 4 with 11 base. when the last boss dragon came i waited until he passed the kelpie and chameras until the first spiders attacked him and i hit pause here. sold all the kelpie and chamera and lvl up the top-right spider to his max lvl. then when he passed that spider, i sold him and the other three to lvl up the last spider at the semi circle to his max lvl and i won beating him.
  1. Boards
  2. Creature Defense
  3. seeing this board isn't dead, stage 2 phase 2 help
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get past lvl 5 3rd ? Main Quest2 Answers
Has anyone figured out how to beat any of the bosses? Enemy/Boss2 Answers
Wtf???? Cant pass phase General3 Answers
Slowing enemys? General1 Answer
Why no saves? General1 Answer