• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Creature Defense
  3. Stage 2 Extra 2

User Info: arisdh

arisdh
10 years ago#1
i know there's a walkthrough for this by Vaglar in the let's talk strategy post, but i've tried to do this on my own, and the closest i came was wave 37, i used Dragons - blue, green, platinum, plus a Fire God.
There has to be a way to do this using dragons...
Has anyone had any luck?

pa-paya

User Info: sliphazard

sliphazard
10 years ago#2
this is a strategy I use for 2-X2 and it always seems to work for me.

CARDS USED: ENT, Angels Teresa, Blue Dragon

Step one:
Place 4 Angel Teresa's in a Square formation in the middle of the map, between the two paths.

Step Two:
Place 1 Blue Dragon directly to the LEFT and as close as possible to the angels.

Step Three:
Place a 2nd Blue Dragon directly to the RIGHT of the angels and again as close as possible.

Step Four:
Place a 3rd Blue Dragon directly ABOVE and to the RIGHT of the 2nd Blue Dragon, as close to the 2nd dragon and inside UPPER path as possible

Step Five:
Place a 4th Blue Dragon directly BELOW and to the RIGHT of the 2nd Blue Dragon, as close to the 2nd dragon and inside LOWER path as possible.

=======
The Formation should look something like this

\-~~~/D
D88D
/-~~~\D

The formation should follow the curves of the inner middle path
8 = A column of 2 angels
=======

Step Six:
Upgrade all the Blue Dragons to Level 4 and the Angels to Level 4, that should use up exactly all your mana.

Step Seven:
Begin to upgrade the two Angels closest to the RIGHT side of the map to level 8. You should have one done during wave 7 and the second in wave 8. Wave 8 can be a bit scary and get a little close but you should be ok

Step Eight:
At the start of Wave 9 place an ENT directly below the right hand side column of Angels on the other side of the bottom path. As close to the path as possible. And start upgrading him all the way to level 6. He should be done near the end of wave 11 or the start of 12.

Step Nine:
Upgrade the other 2 Angels in the left column to level 7. They should be finished around 14 or 15.

Step Ten:
Once the Angels are at lvl 7, place a 2nd ENT directly ABOVE the right hand side column of Angels on the other side of the upper path. As close to the path as possible. The 2 ENTS and the 2 Angels should be relatively in a straight vertical line with each other. This is important, you want it so the 2nd ENT will be able to reach the path below him (near the 1st ENT) as well as the path near the start. Start upgrading him all the way to level 6.

Step Eleven:
Once the 2nd Ent reaches level 6, proceed to upgrade the two level 8 Angels to lvl 9.

Step Twelve:
Sit back and watch the carnage. I ended the stage with around 730 mana left, you could use those to upgrade the 2 level 7 angels if you want, but I found it that they didn't need to be.

Well I hope that helps man, I tried to make it as non-complicated as possible lol

arisdh
10 years ago#3
thank you slip, i can't wait to try it!!!!!!

ill let u know how it goes.
pa-paya

arisdh
10 years ago#4
hi slip, i tried it but i could not get my trent on top side to reach out to slow down the far right. I did as u suggested, but for some reason, i couldn't do it. Died at wave 39. I tried it using Vaglar's strategy from a previous post and it worked like a charm. surprisingly easy. I'd recommend using an angel in place of his Sly though.

thanks again, im glad im not the only one still playing.

pa-paya

User Info: playtoomuch

playtoomuch
10 years ago#5
Who's ENT?
  1. Boards
  2. Creature Defense
  3. Stage 2 Extra 2
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get past lvl 5 3rd ? Main Quest2 Answers
Has anyone figured out how to beat any of the bosses? Enemy/Boss2 Answers