• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Creature Defense
  3. gnolhs1 strategy for S1 E2..........

User Info: sliphazard

sliphazard
10 years ago#1
i've got to wave 47 following your instructions, at 48 you say to upgrade the 1st B Dragon up to lvl 3, how is this possible?

I followed your instructions to the letter yet at wave 48 I only have like 50 Mana, no where near the amount needed to upgrade a black dragon to level 3.

Am I missing something here?

User Info: sliphazard

sliphazard
10 years ago#2
after wave 50 your instructions to upgrade and the actual amount of Mana collected are way off, maybe im doing something wrong here I don't know

User Info: arisdh

arisdh
10 years ago#3
i followed it to a T as well, and same thing happened to me, there is no B Dragon to upgrade to 3, and the mana amount is different. Either way, i made a decision to upgrade something else and I completed it, so i don't what happens at wave 48 is important.

I just did it about a week ago, so i don't remember, wish i could help you out better. If u really struggle , let me know, ill try to play it again and see what i did.

pa-paya
  1. Boards
  2. Creature Defense
  3. gnolhs1 strategy for S1 E2..........
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get past lvl 5 3rd ? Main Quest2 Answers
Has anyone figured out how to beat any of the bosses? Enemy/Boss2 Answers
Wtf???? Cant pass phase General3 Answers
Slowing enemys? General1 Answer
Why no saves? General1 Answer