• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Creature Defense
  3. Stage 4 Extra 1 help

User Info: arisdh

arisdh
10 years ago#1
couldn't add a request for help on previous post.

I'm really struggling with it. Sly can't be the 5th card, need water warrior, and there's no room along the middle route for kraken, so the previous comments were't helpful. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
pa-paya

User Info: zencrobar67

zencrobar67
10 years ago#2
try water god warrior if you have it
Pokemon Platinum fc: 3824 4692 4887 HAXED U
Psn zencrobar57 not 67,57 play my level the chickens are coming!!!!

arisdh
10 years ago#3
c'mon man, how does that help? I already wrote that the water god warrior has to be among the 5 cards.

Can someone out there actually help?

pa-paya

arisdh
10 years ago#4
I DID IT!!!!!

3 Krakens on each side (1 x LV4, 2 Lv3)
1 Plat Dragon on each side (Max)
1 Trent on each side (Max)
1 Romili on each side (Lv 5)

I had to add two Romilies on each side at the loop before the center road. (4 x Lv 4), but i did this after the 50th wave when i had the money.

After 50 waves, the bad guys became impervious to Trent.

pa-paya

User Info: sliphazard

sliphazard
10 years ago#5
man i've been trying this stage forever, up till now the extra maps have been rather easy. now this one is just killing me every time.

I can make it to wave 35 fine, with maybe only loses 2HP. But once those light and dark dragons come out im done for.

Thanks for posting what you used but could you tell us your upgrade path? Like which units did you upgrade first and etc.

sliphazard
10 years ago#6
also the placement of said units. you say "1 on each side" but do you mean either side of the bottom middle path, or do you mean inside the two loops in the bottom

arisdh
10 years ago#7
it took me forever as well, i think i lost about 50 times, before finally getting it.

All units were placed below the center horizontal path, and along the the horizontal line, not along the center vertical path. So basically those two pockets of space South East and South West of Center.

Placement
Place 1 Krakens as far outside as possible on each side. The other Kraken is placed as close to the center as possible (top right from the left quadrant, top left from the right quadrant). The Platinum Dragon goes between the krakens. There should be space just below the middle kraken for both the Trent and Romili. I placed the Trent nearest the center path.

Once most of the above were upgraded to decent levels, i bought the 3rd Kraken and placed one each under the loop on each side. The extra four Romilis (level 4/5) were placed, two on each side, on the bottom half of the center path, BUT this was done only after wave 50.

Upgrading: I didn't write everything down, wasn't sure i was going to be successful. Getting the Dragons to Lv 3 was primary. Then upgrading the Krakens to Lv 3. Getting one TRent to Max was important, then slowly working on upgrading the Romilis.

Play around with it, you'll get it. Let me know how it goes.

pa-paya

arisdh
10 years ago#8
correction: the two krakens were placed as far outside as possible and the Dragon, Trent and Romili were closest to the center path.
pa-paya

sliphazard
10 years ago#9
aw word man I can't thank you enough for helping me out there. It took me a couple tries to find a good upgrade path but I eventually got it. I swear I tried that stage like 100 times, and again I could never get higher then 36/37.

It's crazy how easy it is once you got past that hump and 40+ flies by with hardly a fight. Thanks again man

arisdh
10 years ago#10
great to hear!

I'm sure it was very satisfying.
I just finished Stage 5, Extra 1, i passed it on my 2nd try. It was pretty easy. Don't waste time on Trents, useless on this stage.

pa-paya
  1. Boards
  2. Creature Defense
  3. Stage 4 Extra 1 help
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get past lvl 5 3rd ? Main Quest2 Answers
Has anyone figured out how to beat any of the bosses? Enemy/Boss2 Answers
Wtf???? Cant pass phase General3 Answers
Slowing enemys? General1 Answer
Why no saves? General1 Answer