• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: HarvestSpooner

HarvestSpooner
9 years ago#1
I mean, really.... compared to past harvest moon games where a house expansion is only about 40,000 G......
a whopping one million G for a house upgrade? Seriously?
Well, I just started, maybe that isn't as hard of a task as it seems...
But still, that's quite a load of money.
For a house.
And I started in Bluebell, so I'm going to be making 2,00 G a day, at most.
I'm going to be playing this for a looonnggg time.......

User Info: Esperman

Esperman
9 years ago#2
Yeah, I dunno why the house upgrade is so much... Well, technically, there's only one house upgrade as far as I know... The beds are separate, but for a million G, it doesn't seem like you get all that much except being able to marry, have a child, and then have a toilet and bathtub... I mean, money is easily come by in this game, but it still seems overpriced... But if I had to guess, it's probably Marvelous' way of keeping you from speeding through the game too fast... (I think that kinda explains the whole upgrade system being done by requests, so that you don't get all of them by the end of your first year or so...)
You know its odd... I really can't get the phrase "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu-sen Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki" out of my head... Maybe its just me... :(

User Info: Sun Xiao

Sun Xiao
9 years ago#3
Yeah, you should try to play HMDS or Cute because you'll have to pay $200,000,000 for vacation house. Btw, you also will spend almost $45 million to upgrade your house.

User Info: HarvestSpooner

HarvestSpooner
9 years ago#4
Yea, that is true... at least you could level up your crops in that game, though. That made a lot very quickly, especially around level 65 with yams.....
But eh, I like certain qualities about this game, too. Like the fact that you don't have to go down thousands of floors in a mine to get gems. And the graphics don't such as much.

User Info: jeronimo777

jeronimo777
9 years ago#5
1,000,000 gold may seem like a lot, but there are way to make that money easily without technically cheating. Just buy flour or rice from the shops, as much as you can. Cook it twice to get toast from flour or rice porridge from rice. Then sell it. You can make a ton of money in a single day from it. I usually make 100,000 gold from it in a day now that I have enough money. It's really boring, but if you want a child, it's the easiest way to do it.
3DS FC: 0387-8783-7043

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
9 years ago#6
Once your crops are 5-star, the regrowable ones turned to seed (eg. pineapples, yams, strawberries, etc.) make huge money. HUGE. Nothing else makes that kind of money in this game. The price of expansions will be tiny compared to your income.

Check fogu for seed prices from the maker (you get two per crop) and figure out which ones are the best.
~*~Resistance~*

User Info: capaul

capaul
9 years ago#7
Lady Murasaki posted...
Once your crops are 5-star, the regrowable ones turned to seed (eg. pineapples, yams, strawberries, etc.) make huge money. HUGE. Nothing else makes that kind of money in this game. The price of expansions will be tiny compared to your income.

Check fogu for seed prices from the maker (you get two per crop) and figure out which ones are the best.

I barely have any pineapples in my field and I'm bringing in $300,000 per harvest.

User Info: Saka84

Saka84
9 years ago#8
well i think using bounty fertilizer will net you even better income per harvest but i dont know if it can be stacked, anyone know of bounty fertilizer can be stacked?

User Info: Esperman

Esperman
9 years ago#9
^Yeah, the bounty fertilizer can be stacked... Though I guess its usefulness depends on the crop you're growing... That particular fertilizer doesn't come cheap... (Minor spoilers below...)

Since you have to get it from Oracle, it's pretty costly... She charges a lot of random stuff for it including a few expensive crops as well as some other odds-and-ends items... Then the 1000G fee to make it... (Not to mention that I think she also charges more gold as part of the ingredient list...)
You know its odd... I really can't get the phrase "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu-sen Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki" out of my head... Maybe its just me... :(

User Info: Murasaki

Murasaki
9 years ago#10
capaul posted...
Lady Murasaki posted...

I barely have any pineapples in my field and I'm bringing in $300,000 per harvest.

I grow at least 80 pineapples (original field area) and seed 60. 11,200 x 120 = $1,344,000 per harvest!!

Should grow more this summer!

~*~Resistance~*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A