• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. Hidden ability in the prolog *ever so minor spoilers*

User Info: Mogan

Mogan
9 years ago#1
I haven't finished the prolog, and I don't know if its been posted before, but you can get the Assassin ability during the assault on the castle.

When you're in the courtyard, trying to take the balista, if you run past the balista, towards the gate you can see people fighting behind, and then hang a right and run into the corner, there's a white robed corpse laying there Geralt will comment on. Some how this teaches him how to do 25% more damage when he attacks from behind.
"I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into nine guys you've ****ed!"

User Info: AsanteRevell

AsanteRevell
9 years ago#2
welcome to yesterday
Parachutes are for Girls.

Mogan
9 years ago#3
You should really have better things to do with you time.

User Info: JangoClone

JangoClone
9 years ago#4
Ya, this is the Assassin's Creed easter egg. It's supposed to be an Altair like reference to Assassin's Creed...hence the "Assassin" perk/ability you get :)

User Info: paladriver

paladriver
9 years ago#5
I thought it was funny.
Gabe Newell's opinion on Piracy (1:03): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLC_zZ5fqFk

Mogan
9 years ago#6
"Ya, this is the Assassin's Creed easter egg. It's supposed to be an Altair like reference to Assassin's Creed...hence the "Assassin" perk/ability you get :)"
Ha! I don't know why I didn't get that when I saw it. I even thought the body looked like Altair when I saw him.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  3. Hidden ability in the prolog *ever so minor spoilers*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A