• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. Finally my turn to try out jp version of the game

User Info: Golden_Fiddle

Golden_Fiddle
2 years ago#1
My english game has completed after i acquiring a modding tool recently. I only mod for those impossible to obtain items ( vessels of truth, order, freedom, guardian/ chromium gems. lv8 / lv9, etc ) and hex edit my skill pts to learn all skills immediately ( i hv reborn countless times and i think any further rebirth is just a waste of time for me, especially when i come up with new ideas to do mixed weapon class moves ). After maximizing the true king weapons ( thanks god i got all the 6 light wing weapons while the server was still on, i knew someday i gonna make all TK weapons and now it comes true ) i found an interesting thing for bow. The +20 TK bow actually outclass any elemental imbued bow on hitting a foe with the relevant elemental vunlerability. Example a +1 fire, +19 raw lux bow is doing less dmg on an iron golem when comparing to the +20 TK bow. I could do a further test since lv4 elemental spell can lower foe's elmental def further and coupling that up with "molify" may improve the dmg value done by the elemental lux bow. 2nd finding is madoras series weapons are really no good. They're extremely difficult to enhance ( need those nasty codes ) but at +20 they're only slightly better than the lux series weapons, hardly worth the effort.

After that i simply got the jp game. Have been playing for a month and just achieve GR19 atm.

Attention people : english server has stopped all kinds of support including psn GR bonus and all the psn store facilities. Jpn server still has most psn store stuff available such as exp. gr / items/ avatar makeover tickets and all the incorruptus armor sets. The good thing is if you do quest online ( with psn account logged on ) then there's a x5 multiplier for S rank, x2 for A, x1.7 for B and x1.5 for C GR bonus. D rank has no bonus. GR grinding is rocket speed like until gr9. It's basically 1 quest 1 gr level before that.

Leonard is pronounced as "Lenardo" in jp version. Kara's voice is way more masculine. The game has so much more contents and it takes like 45 mins to install all the patches and dlc before loading into the title screen for 1st time.

I knew it will open a new dungeon in the world map when i manage to finish the first 7 avatar story modes. Not sure how far i can go but currently i'm still having fun.

Just got S in KOD3 ( king of dragons ) and SA2 ( station attendent ) with my lv.75 gears. Next is to grind for more avatar knight gears.
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. Finally my turn to try out jp version of the game
  • Topic Archived