• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. What is the plot in the Avatar Story? (spoilers possible)

User Info: ericebbs

ericebbs
8 years ago#1
Since it looks like we are never getting the avatar quests over here in NA/EU, can anybody that has played on the JPN servers provide a synopsis on it what exactly it is about story wise?

I have seen the videos on youtube with the guy/girl with the other Knight Ark and all that but I have no idea what is going on. I was hoping to learn about it as the quests were released in NA/EU but since that seems to not be happening now I figured it was time to inquire.

User Info: Dodongo2

Dodongo2
8 years ago#2
bump cause I came here to ask the same thing

User Info: crimson-falcon

crimson-falcon
8 years ago#3
well after the ending of the story your avatar goes to his/her way for cat girl ( flambose if not mistaken ) since she is doing researches about the ark knights and whatever

after a while a news comes to flambose that ppl said they found a knight ark in bankerlode caverns

so flambose sent you to there instantly of course a lot of ppl are there seeking the ark along with bandits

after asking around they will tell you there are bunch of bandits since they might know something

of course the bandits will try to take you down after fighting them some of the researchers will tell you that they spot an unique colored golem

and it was glowing with a yellow light so it might the ark got possessed by it

after you go there you fight the golem and acquire the knight ark

end of story no.1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after few days flambose receives a report of some magi remnants in flandars trails which made flambose wondering its kinda weird how magi still there while their empire and their leader killed

so flambose send you to there when you reach there greede forces will try to stop you from investigating

and you will ask them why and they will tell you that they are searching for those magi remnants

after this you will try push your way by force and those greede soldiers will go against you

after you kill them you will notice that they are magi forces disguised on greede soldiers uniforms

after investigating further a new general wears green armors comes by you and steal the ark you have and went to lagnish desert and you will fight 2 gigas to slow you down

end of story 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after you kill the 2 gigas you force your way to lagnish desert to chase that magi general and you will here from ppl that a guy with green armor just passed by then and went to the furthest east of the desert toward balandor camp in there cyrus will join you too since there is huge magi activities in the desert

so he ask you to destroy every magi stronghold in the desert and he will help you with the general

after destroying magi strongholds and head to the camp on the furthest east you meet the general again after killing every balandor soldier there

and he will use the ark he stole from you to transform to knight after defeating him he escapes to nordia tunnels and you continue to chase him since you didnt get your ark yet

end of story 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after entering nordia tunnels the miners there will tell you that they saw a guy with green armors pass by and went the the lowest floor there

after reaching the lowest floor you will notice a giant black hole ( rift ) and he will tell you that you done well but we are taking the role now and he will summon behemoth warriors

you fight with him and kill him and close the rift and you get your ark back

end of story 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a couple of days flambose will request your help in a research she is building in balastor plains and will and want you to bring some mats for her

the research was about using a weapon to revert knight since the knight the previous guy with green armors was dangerous and with unique powers

and she will ask you to bring some mats for her after getting the required mats

you will see flambose camp got attacked by trolls and she will ask you to kill them after killing the trolls flambose will test her weapon that defuse knights and it fails

end of story 5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
JP WKC2 Spearya GR32: Axe & Mage
WKC2 Spearya GR30: Axe & Mage

crimson-falcon
8 years ago#4
after few days later windwalkers request help from flambose the several black holes ( rifts ) appeared in frass chasm in different locations

so flambose agreed to help and she went with you

after that talking with osmund about the situation

he tells you that there are 6 black holes has been spotted in frass chasm by this moment 3 in the east side and 3 in the west

and its protected by monsters there

so to close them you have to kill the monsters who protecting every rift there

after you close them all you get back to flambose and she tells you that a giant rift appeared by thamus rock

a windwalker takes you there alongside with flambose

then a black wyvern attacked them since its the protector

after killing it flambose red ark which she was having it was glowing when she is near the rift

the more she gets close to it it glows shiner then she got trapped inside and you followed

end of story 6

--------------------------------------------------------------

you gain access to the rift and search everywhere for flambose after finding it a 2nd guy wearing green armor appears to flambose of course after stealing the ark

after that you fight him after defeating him he tells you that its not over yet and his lord will take actions by himself and dies after this you retrieved the ark and rescued flambose outside the rift

end of story 7

--------------------------------------------------------------

after a couple of days queen cisna received a report from faria requesting their forces because of a huge magi invasion to their territory

then queen cisna send flabose to lost forest to investigate along with some forces from balandor

you meet miu by a camp in lost forest and ask you to rescue faria citizens who are lons in the forest and scared from magi forces

after rescuing all of them miu tells you that some forces from faria and balandor spotted a giant rift by the winter tree and she tells you to go there

after you go there you find cyrus fighting behemoth warriors and magi forces

after killing them all the giant rift closes

end of story 8

---------------------------------------------------------------

after few days some travelers confirmed that they have spotted an unexplored ruin behind an endless chain of mountains on the furthest west of the world map

this report came to queen cisna and she asked flambose to go there and investigate that place along with cyrus

once you reach there you meet the old researcher you met by story 1 and he had already investigated the place and knew the truth behind it

and is known as guido ruins

and he said everything begun from this ruins

the story of yushernia 10.000 years ago

and this ruin was the capital of yushernia at that time

and he said that madoras wasnt the true leader of yushernia at that time

but he was a slave to the evil goddess who she given him the power of the knights

but even with that athwani kingdom managed to defuse the knights with some kind of sacred magic

so queen mureas defused madoras knight and killed him at that time

also queen mureas died too since she used all her power to defuse madoras knight powers since it was a merge of the 5 knights you already know

and i was the 1 who got the children along with medius

the knight power was a gift from the dark goddess and the dark goddess is responsible about everything in here

so defeating the dark goddess will finish the discord once and for all

end of story 9

---------------------------------------------------------------

you fight the goddess after defeating her the story ends and the discord disappears once and for all

end of story 10

User Info: pprincess

pprincess
8 years ago#5
You forgot to tell them that after you defeat the goddess you get her cat to wear around your neck. LOLOL

crimson-falcon
8 years ago#6
pprincess posted...
You forgot to tell them that after you defeat the goddess you get her cat to wear around your neck. LOLOL

LOL

User Info: blazingsonic

blazingsonic
8 years ago#7
You know after, Monster Hunter, Phantasy Star Portable 2, God Eater, some of the Dragon Quest games, and now MC not getting a story mode here, I can safely say my trust in the Japanese gaming industries is now down to 10%
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213

crimson-falcon
8 years ago#8
blazingsonic posted...
You know after, Monster Hunter, Phantasy Star Portable 2, God Eater, some of the Dragon Quest games, and now MC not getting a story mode here, I can safely say my trust in the Japanese gaming industries is now down to 10%

unfortunately but its true

User Info: blazingsonic

blazingsonic
8 years ago#9
crimson-falcon posted...
blazingsonic posted...

unfortunately but its true

Sad thing is rarely do I see a game where you make your own character do really well. Oh well at least Saints Row 3 is fun despite the DLC not being much.
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213
  1. Boards
  2. White Knight Chronicles II
  3. What is the plot in the Avatar Story? (spoilers possible)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A